R // Thrice Phased

La Vie en Rose || A HoMin Collection

Okay -- let me breath for one moment. I need to gather my scrambled thoughts together for this recommendation. Have you guys just like ... ever read a story that leaves you baffled? Like completely impressed but at the same time full of confusion, sadness and melancholy all at once? Well the following recommendation is something like that, maybe even more. 

A while ago, and by a while I mean a long time ago, I bookmarked the following story -- Thrice Phased -- on my phone. It was a highly recommended story, if not the favorite story of the owner of a tumblr blog I follow (solely dediated to HoMin of course). I read the first what, two to three chapters and thought, WOW, this is GOOD. The is perfectly written. The development of the characters is perfect, but then I got to a part where I just couldn't proceed. I stopped completely. I don't know if it was because the genre of the story was sci-fi, or what, or maybe I felt a gut feeling that something wasn't going to end well. 

Regardless -- as of a couple of days ago, I finished the story and it has left me with a freaking hole in my heart. The genre of the story is sci-fi, I think its been the first sci-fi HoMin story I've ever read; I swear its marked my soul forever. I feel like the world is going to end any moment now. I wish I could keep ranting about my feelings regarding this story but it would give it all away; I'd rather you guys read and just give your input in the comment section, or maybe I'll dedicate a whole chapter to just ranting about our emotions haha // The story is found in AO3. 

The story does have a happy ending -- but that depends on how you define happy ending and how you interpret the syntax of this piece of art. I personally felt there was something missing for it to actually have a happy ending *sobs into a corner* // I will list the information below and add the link to the story in the chapter count. Remember to leave a comment on the author's story, she deserves all credit for her genius masterpiece. 

Story // Thrice Phased by dentedsky 

Summary // Changmin gets himself an android boyfriend to fulfil his wildest fantasies. But there is far more to Yunho than Changmin had expected. Insidious plans emerge and timid voices whisper on the network. Can a human and an android truly love one another?

Chapter Count // 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6