|| Chapter 5: The Other Lu||

Secrets Between Brothers

He looked back to his phone.. I saw him pick him his phone. I stayed quiet.. Hearing only what he was saying.. Not what the other person was saying. But by the way Chanhee was acting.. he looked like he was going to jump up and run out...

He hung up and signed, "Who was that?" I asked. My coffee came as Chanhee looked to me, he signed. "I have to go." He said. I lifted my eyebrow looking at him shocked. "Why are you leaving so soon?" I asked. "No reason.. I just really need to go.." He said. He stood up and walked out.. I watched him walk out... As he got out of his car.. I got up after, taking my coffee.. I said goodbye to Noona and Dad.. I waited for him to back up and go on.. Before I got in my car and followed him.. He was going to some building, that was being built.. When I got out.. There was someone in the front looking at me with a confused face. "Mr. Park Didn't you just come in?" He asked. 

     Mr Park??? What does my brother do? I asked myself. As I smiled. "I'm not Chanhee." I said. The guy in the front looked at me with widened eyes. "Your Chanyeol?" He asked. I nodded. "You shouldn't be here right now.. If the he sees you here, he will get mad you." The guy said.. As he looked to the building with a scared look on his face. 


"My brother? I don't think he will be that mad" I said. "I'm not talking about your brother. Infact Mr. Chanhee would let you in..But He told me not to let you in.. He has a guest. And the Guest doesn't really know you." The guy whisappered. "Why are you whisappering?" I asked. He was shivering.. giving me a look of worry.. I was about to walk foreword. "No.. I was ordered by Master Chanhee to not let you in until The guy leaves!" He said holding me back and blocking the door. "He doesn't even know I'm here." I said. "He saw you following him!" The guy said as he gave me a serious look.. "You have to hide. If the guy sees you." He said. "What guy are you talking about? Just tell me his name." I said. "I'm afraid I can't." He said. I heard yelling.. As the guy in the front pushed me behind a wall where a lot of trees where, out of view.. I heard the door slam open.. As I heard Chanhee yelling at someone in the top of his lungs. I looked from behind the trees and stuff in front and I saw Chanhee talking to a guy who looked about the same height as Luhan Hyung.

   It wasnt Jongki.. But I could only see the tattoos he has. As the guy was yelling at him to.. I realized it sounded like Luhan.. But he has this more angry voice. Cursing in almost every sentence he said. "Hyung.. I'm not going back to that guy who stole my Smiles and Childhood and shoved them in a box! I'm not going back and thats final!" Chanhee yelled. I saw tears rolling down Chanhees eyes. "Chanhee.. What about Min Ja? She is still there looking for you?" He said. "Than tell her to look in Seoul.. I aint going back to Busan.." Chanhee said. The guy signed. "Chanhee.. You owe all of us a expalation.. About why you left without anyword. You didn't get ahold of us for 3 Years." The guy said. "You guys are the ones that left me in that house hyung!" Chanhee yelled. I saw the guy who was in the front who pushed me behind a tree. Went in between and stopped the fight. "Stop right now.. You guys are friends." He said. 

   "He isn't my friend anymore!" Chanhee yelled. Chanhee ran inside the builing slamming the door behind him.. "Chanhee! Wait!" The guy who looked like Luhan said. "Maybe he isn't ready yet Mr. Lu.." The front guy said. "Than when Thomas..I have been trying to talk to him since He came back from New York.. But he won't even look at me.." He said. 

"Mr. Park.. Will come around.. He thinks you guys left him in the house. When you guys where really always trying to get him out.. Just give him time.. He will talk to you when he is ready.." Thomas said. "Alright.. I'm leaving.. Make sure Chanhee doesn't stress himself out.. Before the buildings are done." the guy Chanhee was yelling at earlier said. It was surprising that even after getting yelled at he still worried about my brother. 

   "Will do sir.." Thomas said. "How many times do I have to remind you to call me Yu Jie." He said. "Sorry. S - I mean Yu Jie." Thomas said. Yu Jie smiled. "Bye Thomas." He said. Yu Jie walked to the orange Sports car and Drove off. 

I came out.. "Who was that? And who where they talking about?" I asked. Thomas looked at me and signed. "Chanhee is a leader of a group... And There are 6 other people in the group.. Chanhee believes that they left him behind in the building. You may not remember the Six others of the group.. Cause you only heard them be metioned by your brother." He said. I looked to him confused. "Than how do you know them?" I asked. "They are Chanhees groupmates. And they are known all over Korea. They are known as the most dangerous mafia group.. But they arent evil.. They are a good Mafia group.. Who helps people.. Didn't you know that most of the Mafia groups handle the companies now.. Expect for your company and the entertainment companies that you know off. But Chanhee is parnters with JYP and is more powerful than SM.." Thomas. I froze. "So... My brother can actually put out of my work.. If really choose too." I said. "He will never do that do you.. Your his twin Brother." Thomas smiled. But he was looking at a window with worried eyes. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Your brother.. He wasn't always so cold hearted.. He won't tell me anything. All he said is that the guy who kidnapped him beat him up.." Thomas said. I cleanched my fist. "By your action.. I can tell you know already.." Thomas said. 

"Isn't my brother a Mafia leader? Why can't he go and attack the guy?" I asked. "Thomas sighed sadly.." It's better if you ask your brother yourself. Instead of asking me." Thomas said."There is still alot of things I don't know about Chanhee.. He hides alot of stuff under his exterior." Thomas said. I looked to the building. "Well do you mind if I go in now?" I asked. "Its fine go ahead." Thomas said. I went inside the building.. And everything was being put in places and there where some boxes everywhere. I saw a picture of the family right next to the front desk.. "Your Chanyeol right?" A voice said. I looked infront and saw the lady in the front where the computer was smiling. As she started typing. "I will tell Mr. Park that your here." She said. She called Chanhee's office.. She nodded. "Yes Mr. Park. I will send him up right now." She said. "Your brother said to go upstairs in the 6th floor. She said. I nodded as I smiled and walked upstairs. 

   When I got out of the elevator. I saw the door said.

'Park Chanhee: CEO ' 

I was shocked to see that my brother was the CEO.. But than not really.. I mean Dad gave him this company.. But I thought he asked someone else to be the CEO.. I knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard a voice say. I came in.. Chanhee was just sitting on the desk.. With his hand to his cheek.. He looked angry.. I knew he just didn't want to yell at me.. I havent seen him angry that much.. Since we where six.. But not since than.. But usually back than.. He was very hot tempered, but he holds it in, but once you press the right button he could explode and start yelling at you. By than he would have already lost his control.. But it was never towards me. 

"Chanhee." I said. He looked to me.. "If your in the most strongest Mafia group in Korea.. Than why don't you go and attack the guy who kidnapped you?" I asked. "Than Me and my group mates may go to jail.. If we beat him up.. We arent evil.. Not at all. Even though we are feared by many.. Because of how strong we are. But I can't put my group in that position.." Chanhee said. I can tell that wasn't the whole truth.. 

"Alright.. Thats half of the reason.. Whats the other?" I asked in a serious voice. He looked to me. "I'm afraid I can't tell you." He said. "I want to know. Those it have anything to do with me?" I asked. He signed. "If I send my group to attack Jongki.. There is one person who would be affected more than anyone.." Chanhee said. "Why?" I asked. "Because the person may be the only person I trust out of the whole world. If my group does anything to Jongki.. His son will kill that person.." Chanhee said. He cleanched his fist.. "Who is it exactly. That you trust the most. Eden? Zico? Eli?" I asked. "No... I trust them.. But not with my life just yet." Chanhee said. 

"The person.. May Know me better anyone in this whole world." Chanhee said. "Who exactly is it. If its not your best friends that I just mentioned.. Is he in your group?" I asked. Chanhee frooze. He didn't move a muscle at all.. Just kept his eyes outside.