0202

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri just finished her job today at hospital and will go home soon. she took her bag and get out of her room, she meet Soojung so they decide to go home together. As they walk out of the hospital and stood up together waiting for taxi, there is a car stop in front of them. The owner of the car is Kris, he smiled to Jinri and Soojung.

"hey! go home?" he asked.

"yess sunbae!" Jinri answer him while smile a bit.

"let me drive you both home then, can I?" he look at Jinri. actually he want drive Jinri home but because she with Soojung so he will drive Soojung as well of course.

Jinri just look at Soojung, they look at each other. but then Jinri smile to Kris "ah thanks for your offering, sunbae. but my cousin will pick me up though. I'm waiting for him now. how if you drive Soojung to go home? I'm worried if she go home with taxi by herself. it's night already though" Jinri nudge Soojung's arm but Soojung just sigh. She likes Kris but she think Jinri is being too much.

"oh really? uhm- okay then if you said so. come on, Jungie" Kris said as he smiled to Soojung. he always called Soojung with Jungie, and only him who call her Jungie that's make Soojung like it eventhough she never show it.

Jinri immediately open the car door and push Soojung to get in to the car while hold her chuckles. when Soojung already sat comfortably in the car, Jinri close the door and smile widely.

"drive safely, sunbae" she said and step back.

"do you want us to accompany you waiting for your cousin?" Kris asked again.

"yes Jinri, let me accompany you waiting" Soojung said feel awkward.

"ahahhahah no need okay? he will come soon, don't worry! sunbae, just  go okay? Soojung is tired though. bye!" Jinri keep smile widely and then she waving to Kris and Soojung after she finish her sentence.

"okay then, be careful Jinri"

"okay Sunbae! bye"

She walk hiperly. Soojung feel awkward actually because she feel bad that she leave Jinri alone and she is with Kris now. she feel bad yet feel happy at the same time. Kris is beside him now, her crush since long time ago.

Jinri still stood up alone waiting for taxi. she lied about her cousin will pick her up, so here she is still waiting for taxi since then. there is no taxi stop in front of her. She about to call Chanyeol but then a motorbike stop in front of her. the owner of motorbike take off his helmet and look at Jinri while wriggles his eyesbrow. and Jinri got a blank face when she know that's Chanyeol

"what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked as he mess his hair. he look so y like that somehow and Jinri like it whenever Chanyeol mess his hair. moreover when he doit after bathing, Jinri said he is so damn y. but she never said it to him, she keep it as secret by herself.

"what am I doing here? of course waiting for taxi, I wanna go home. I'm about to call you though" Jinri waving her cellphone in front Chanyeol, there is Chanyeol's name already on the scene.

"wow. you want me to pick you up huh? you know fate. I just came back from radio and then I passed by here, and I saw you. so I stop"

"yes fate. aha" she just giggles.

"why so late? I think you are home already" he asked again.

"because I have a lot to do today. so yeah- you will go home now? or night club?" Jinri put her cellphone back to her bag.

"night club. but I will take you home first then. come on get on" Chanyeol said, asking Jinri to get on to his motorbike that look like a racing motorbike. because of his tall body, that motorbike is suits him well.

"if you will go for working, just go then. I will just take taxi to go home" she grins, showing her eyesmile. but Chanyeol pull her nose.

"dont start being annoying. just get on now! I will take you home no matter what. hurry up!"

Jinri pouts and rubs her nose "okay okay fineeeee"

Chanyeol took off his jacket and give it to Jinri before she get on to his motorbike. Jinri refuse it but once again he glare to Jinri, so she just take it and wear it. she get on to Chanyeol's motorbike and hug his waist before he ride. people around then maybe think that they are a couple, but the fact is they are not.  

Like Chanyeol promise to himself, he will always protect Jinri. he want to make sure that if Jinri is always fine and happy no matter what. he doesn't wanna look at Jinri cry again, or sad or whatsoever. he just want Jinri is happy, forever.

Jinri put her chin on Chanyeol shoulder as she hug his waist. they never feel awkward with this position because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter