1313

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol just reach home after his on air this evening. He have promise with Jinri to take dinner together at home because Jinri comeback home early and cook a Chanyeol’s favorite food.  Since today is Friday night so Chanyeol and Jinri like usual will have a movie night together and Chanyeol always take one day off every Friday now that just for Jinri.

He walk in to the apartment and found Richan is sleep so he didn’t barking when Chanyeol just come in. Chanyeol walk and seen Jinri’s back, she is busy on kitchen. Chanyeol smiled look at that girl- he have and idea to surprised her because she still doesn’t noticed it if Chanyeol is home already. Slowly Chanyeol walk to kitchen area to makes Jinri not turn back, he stood up right behind Jinri and poking her left shoulder make her turn to left but she found no one there and then she turn to the right and- CUP! She kissed Chanyeol’s cheek accidentally because Chanyeol’s cheek that so close to her, she get surprised and step back.

“Oh! Jinri- did you just kiss me?” Chanyeol asked pretend to be shock, he actually did it in purpose.

“aish just say you did it in purpose though! Want to shock me huh?” Jinri slap his arms that make him chuckles.

“hehehe yes! And I got a kissed, thank you!” Chanyeol kiss her cheek back and then runaway from kitchen area while chuckles. “I’m bathing first, Jinri. I feel sweat at all because of the weather though” Chanyeol speak as he take off his shirt and throw it to the basket.

“alright babyyyyyyy~” Jinri said with mocking toned.

Jinri chuckles when heard Chanyeol groaning from the bathroom. Well- they always be like that, acting like a couple and then fight or anything that they can do as long as it can make them laughing. And kissing on the cheek is like usually already for them and not surprised anymore if they kiss each other cheek, just cheek.

Jinri done preparing for their dinner, she look at dinning table that full of a foods. She smiled and clap, feel satisfied with her cooking skills. Suddenly she heard a phone rang- she walk to the living room and found that Chanyeol’s phone ringing.

“Chanyeol- your phone is ringing!” Jinri shouted.

“just pick it up, Jinri!” Chanyeol shouted back as he still bathing.

Jinri just shrugs and then take his cell phone that on table. She seen Hani’s name on the screen that make her frown immediately but she pick it up.

“Hello?”

“oh? Hello? Who is this?” Hani asked her make Jinri just smirk because feel annoyed to this girl who is calling now. why should she ask who is this? It must be me who asking you that- who are you, lady?

“you are the one calling here, girl. So- with whom I speaking?” Jinri asked.

“this is Chanyeol’s number right? But why- you? who are you?” she asked again, sounds sarcasmtic on Jinri’s ear.

“Yes, right! But Chanyeol is bathing now. So- is there a regard for him? I will tell him later” Jinri said and not answering her question, but she try to sound nicely.

“oh no need, I will just call back later!” she hang up immediately make Jinri, look at the cell phone and frown.

“You are welcome, dude!” Jinri said in annoyed and put back Chanyeol’s phone on the table. “what an unpolite girl, tsk”

Jinri walk back to dinning table and then Chanyeol come while messing his hair with a towel, he look at Jinri that already sit down on the chair.

“who was called?” he asked.

“Hani”Jinri answer shortly.

“Oh- why?” he asked again as he take a seat next to Jinri.

Jinri just shrugs and bite a carrot that she took from the plate “I dont know, she said she will call  back later”

Chanyeol just nodding and put the towel behind him, he hang it up on the chair. Jinri look at him, just noticed that he sat next to her, not like usual that he always sit opposite to her.

“why are you sit here?” she asked. Chanyeol look at her and tilt his head.

“can’t I ? are you invite someone else?”

“nope! Its just- usually you sit there but now?”

“I can sit everywhere I want right? So- its not a big deal, lets just eat now” he said as he look at the food that on table.

Chanyeol doesn’t know why he always want to be close to Jinri today, start from he just came back and found Jinri that on kitchen. He feel like want to give her a backhug and kiss her cheek deeply or nibbles on her cheek to make her tickle, but he scared that Jinri will feel weird and said call him a ert so he cancel it. They start a dinner and eating while chit chat a bit about their activity today. Like usual Chanyeol will eat a lot if Jinri who is cooking but actually he is a heavy eater so that’s why Jinri cook a lot.

After dinner Jinri took a bath and Chanyeol comfort himself on the couch while watch a football match on TV. When Jinri done bathing, she walk to Chanyeol- join to sit next to Chanyeol stick their shoulder together. She wear her loose t-shirt and short as usual, and the time she sit next to Chanyeol, he can smell the strawberry fragrance from her body. Its her favorite so do with Chanyeol.

“what are we gonna watch tonight?” Jinri asked while look at the TV screen.

“uhm- anything?”

“what do you have?”

“friends with benefit?” Chanyeol said while tilt his head but didn’t look at Jinri.

“Oh Gosh! Justin Timberlake?” Jinri get up immediately from leaning on Chanyeol’s shoulder and she stare at Chanyeol for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter