1616

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busy man Kim Jongin now look so elegant with his suits. Today he come to the Radio to visit there because he missed this place so much since 2 weeks already he resign. People in this radio is like his family already because he used to be work here since 3 years ago. He closed to everyone especially Chanyeol, this place where he met Chanyeol that time.

“Hello everyone! Kim Jongin is hereeeeeee!” Jongin yelled make everyone that talking to each other now look at Jongin that stood up while grinning.

“Kaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!” Chanyeol shouted welcoming his bestfriend. He run to Jongin immediately and hug tightly.

“Yah! Dude are you miss me that much huh?” Jongin smirk but then laugh and hug Chanyeol in return.

“of course! You leave me here! Tsk” Chanyeol punch Jongin chest lightly make them laughing together.

“Kaiyaaa noona miss you so much” Sooyoung hug Jongin after Chanyeol step back.

“I miss you so much too noona! I know you feel lonely without me”

“bleh... so- you feel comfortable in your new place huh?” Sooyoung ask after they take a seat together.

“yes, kinda. You know I should to adapt myself on my new place right? But- I miss to be here though! Oh gosh!” Jongin chuckles amusedly.

“you can on air if you have time though, seriously. Well- Chanyeol don’t have friends to on air crazily again hahahah and- he will resign as well soon” Sooyoung’s face change when she said Chanyeol will resign. it makes Jongin wrinkle his eyebrow.

“Chanyeol will resign as well? Why? Hey dude! You didn’t tell me though” Jongin look at Chanyeol that play with his cell phone.

“uhm? You are too busy that’s why I didn’t tell you yet!”

“the heck dude! You can call me or at least text me. What kind of friend you are”

Chanyeol chuckles and kick Jongin’s leg lightly. “sulk? Well- I still doubt about my decision though”

“doubt? Why? What makes you want to resign? don’t say because I’m not here anymore so you will leave as well”

Chanyeol laugh hard. Jongin is just too confident, he thought.

“too bad it’s not my reason dude. Well- I was accepted to study in Los Angeles for being a composer, I got that scholarship” Chanyeol smiled.

“REALLY?!! Wow Chanyeol! You are great! See? I know you will got it. It’s true right? Finally! Wow congrats dude!” Jongin punch his arm and smile widely.

Chanyeol just smile a bit “thanks!”

“oh come on.. why you look unhappy huh?”

“because he will leave Jinri alone, that’s make him doubt to go!” Sooyoung said immediately.

Jongin look at Sooyoung and then look at Chanyeol again. Chanyeol just shrugs and smiled. He didn’t say anything.

Jongin ask Chanyeol to out of there  because he smell something fishy. He want to talk to Chanyeol just both of us. And he want to make sure Chanyeol to go, because it’s a good chance.

“I didn’t tell Jinri yet about this” Chanyeol speak when they already in the cafe near the Radio building.

“what? Are you kidding me?! I think you always tell her everything and she always the first person that you will telling” Jongin widen eyes look at Chanyeol.

“well- I guess I’m not in good condition with her”

“what’s wrong? Conflict? Sehun? Oh about Sehun-“

“No... not it” Chanyeol cut his sentence immediately.

“so? What’s the problem?”

Chanyeol sigh and start to tell Jongin everything about that night, about Jinri’s confession. And now he feel awkward around her eventhough she keep act as usual but he still feel awkward. Because he made her cried. And Chanyeol tell Jongin that- he rejected Jinri’s and lied to her.

Jongin want to punch him so bad right now. He never know if Chanyeol such a stupid guy ever.

“why are you so stupid, Chanyeol? I can’t believe this ouch!” Jongin messed his hair hard because of Chanyeol’s stupidness. He can’t stand it.

“I just don’t wanna she suffering with me later though. I’m not deserve her you know. She come from a rich family and I feel so small if I should be with her later. She is a doctor- while me? I’m no one”

“Soojung is doctor as well and I just DJ- but she accept me when I confessed to her. What’s wrong actually?”

“but- you get a good job already now. Your level is almost same like Soojung!”

“Moron! Jinri never see you like this, stupid! Ouch I can’t say anything again, you are just so stupid, Chanyeol! I’m sure she will fall to Sehun later or sooner because you rejected her already” Jongin said in annoyed.

“what do you mean?”

“you don’t know that? Jinri close to Sehun now, I saw them yesterday. You, Moron!”

Chanyeol dumbfound. He didn’t know that if Jinri and Sehun close again. He was forbid Jinri to close to Sehun and she listen to him, but now? They close again. Chanyeol you are so stupidass! Chanyeol curse himself.

“so- when will you go to LA?”

“they confirm it already, I will go next week”

“seriously? And you don’t tell Jinri yet? Tell her now, dude! Seriously. You must Go, dont be doubt. It’s your chance. About Jinri, don’t worry I will watch for her. I’ll take care of her, you no need to worry. Please- think for your future because so far your priority is just Jinri. Now you should chase your dream, after that- you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter