1414

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri back to working as usual after that incident. Since that time she being so scared to stay at home at night alone, so Chanyeol always accompany her everynight. Even the night after that incident, Chanyeol sleep with her on her room. She is seriously scared and Chanyeol accompany her, hugging her on the bed until she fall a slept. He take care of her until he fall asleep as well and Jinri know it when she was woke up.

But the next day she feeling better already, but still scared if she will be alone again. So Chanyeol didn’t worked at night club for  few days, just for accompany Jinri. And tonight, he still not working yet.

Chanyeol walk in to Jinri’s room and found her that not sleeping yet, she is busy with her laptop. Chanyeol come to her while bring a chocolate milk- her favorite.

“why are you not sleep yet, miss?” Chanyeol ask when he already sat on the edge of her bed.

Jinri put away her laptop and smile to Chanyeol as she look at him.

“still 11 pm though- and why are you not working now, sir?” Jinri asking back as she took a glass of milk that Chanyeol offering to her.

“you should sleep, aren’t you tired? You have to take care so many patient today”

Jinri just smirk because Chanyeol didn’t answering her question. She drink a milk before she speak again.

“yes, I will sleep soon then. Why are you not answer my question?”  she asked again.

“what question?”

“why are you not working at the night club anymore?”

“I dont wanna leave you”

“oh c’mon, its been a week already. I’m fine, you can go working though. Go go go!” Jinri pushing his arm.

“I can’t, Jinri”

“why you can’t?” Jinri tilted her head as she look at Chanyeol.

“I resign already” he said and the smiled to her.

“what? Are you serious?”

“Serious, I resign yesterday. I don’t wanna working there anymore, and I don’t wanna leave you at night again”

“yah! Your reason is—ugh, Chanyeol you shouldn’t resign just because of me though. I told you I’m fine already and everything is fine now. You dont need to be worry” Jinri look at him seriously.

“I have to think it already, Jinri. I want to resign since long time ago but I doubt, and now- I think I really should resign. I will find another job later” he said again while smiling.

“but Chanyeol-“

“Jinri, how many times you nagging on me. I already resign- end of story okay? Now sleep!”

Jinri just sigh and smirk, she can’t say anything again. After Jinri laying on the bed and ready to sleep, Chanyeol wrap her with a blanket and caress her hair.

“sleep well okay? Good night” Chanyeol said and then walk out of her room after he turn off the lamp.

Chanyeol walk to his room and laying on the his bed while stare at the ceiling. He sigh heavily. He decide to resign from his work because he want to take care of Jinri, since he know that already behind all of incident that night is Hani. She want to hurt Jinri, to make Chanyeol can be with her. Chanyeol never know if Hani is not a good girl, she is such a liar and have a two face. Hani escape already and Chanyeol hope that she won’t be back to Seoul anymore.

Until now he will just work at the radio as Dj for a while until he get another job later. His number one is Jinri, if Jinri safe he is more than happy. As long as Jinri get a happiness, he is fine.

***********

“Yo! Still with DJ Chanyeol and-“

“DJ Sooyoung here! We just listen a song from Ariana Grande called One last time”

“yeaahhh~! And now we will continue again about our topic today ‘what is love’ uhhmm what is love in your opinion, Sooyoung-ssi?”

“hm~ Love is- great!? People can be so happy because of love but also they can cry because of love. If you love someone- you can do everything for someone that you love even you willing to be die just because of them”

“ouh~ so deep, Sooyoung-ssi hahahaha”

“yes of course- and what about you Chanyeol-ssi? What is love?”

“Love is- pure, natural, and love is when you dont know why you seems to be attracked to that person. If you love someone you must be want to see them happy, and you will do anything for them as long as that person is happy. And we can’t forced love. one more- love is complicated”

“aahhh~ Chanyeol-ssi, are you in love eh? Hahahaa” Sooyoung pat his arms lightly.

“you are the one who is in love, right?  Well- okay we will pick up a phone call now”

“yess~ first phone now.. hello?”

Chanyeol and Sooyoung on air together for today. They laugh together as they on air and sharing with the listener by the phone. Chanyeol already see Sooyoung like her sister already- that’s why he feel comfortable already around Sooyoung and never feel awkward anymore.

After they on air, Jongin invite them all to take a dinner together. He want to celebrate that finally he accepted in the company in Seoul. He said he will treat them all for tonight because he feel so happy plus- seems like he will resign being a DJ and there will be farewell tonight.

Chanyeol come with Sooyoung, Yuri, Eunhyuk and other staff of the Radio. He got surprised when he seeing Jinri that already there with Jongin and Soojung. He immediately come toJinri and poke her arm.

“why are you here?” he asked

“uhm? Jongin invited me though” Jinri said innocently.

“hello Dr.Choi Jinriiiiiiii~!” Sooyoung run to Jinri immediately and hug her. She know Jinri already since long time ago when Jinri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter