1010

Love is Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol just comeback home at 2 in the morning. He feel so tired today because so many things to do, he was busy applying his name for become a composer and have a study in Los Angeles. He hope that he can get a scholarship by sending his work that his own song, he will get the news maybe next month or 2 months later.

Chanyeol entering the apartment and walking lazily, he feel so tired and his body all stiff. When he walk in, he found Jinri who sleep on the couch with earphone on her ears and TV that still turn on. Chanyeol smiled look at Jinri, he turn off the TV and walk to Jinri, take off her earphone and put it on table. She is already in deep sleep, Chanyeol can see it by her face. He pick her up as a bridal style and walk to her room slowly to make her not wake up. Chanyeol put her on the bed and pull a blanket to cover her up, he sitting on the edge of her bed and caress her hair gently while look at her sleep. he adore her sleep face, she still look pretty even when she is sleep. Chanyeol smiled.

"I told you to not waiting for me, why so stubborn?" he said softly while caress her hair. And then he lean closer and kiss her forehead gently "goodnight, love" he whisper and then stand up. He turn off the lamp before he walk out and close the door.

Chanyeol walk to his room and take off his jacket and throw it to somewhere, he is too tired to put it properly. when he is about to throw his body to the bed, he found something on his bed. A box with ribbon in it, Chanyeol looked at it. -for Chanyeol

"oh? for me? what is this?" he asked to himself and then sit on the edge of his bed while put the box on his laps. He open it up and found a sneakers with rilakumma doll in it. He smiled, he know that who is someone put this gift on his bed, who else? only Jinri who know that if Chanyeol likes rilakkuma just the same like Jinri.

As he lift up the sneakers, he found a note under that shoes. He take it and read it.

- Happy Birthday, Park Chanyeol!
waahh you getting oldie now huh? hahhahahah
well this is a gift from me, I'm sorry that I just give it now hihihi
I hope you likes the sneakers and you must wear it! you know its a new brand right? be proud please and be happy!
and that rilakumma is cute as me right? lol I hope you like it as well, I know you like it anyway.
and- uhm thank you for come into my life, Chanyeol. I'm so happy to have you right until this time.
I want always beside you and I want you always beside me. I want we are exist for each other.
thanks for exist, thanks for born in this world, I'm so thankful to God that you are with me.
once again, Happy Birthday!
- xoxo, Jinri-

Chanyeol smiled, he feel happy and touch in the same time. He never know if Jinri will make this all, he never expect a gift from Jinri but she always give him a gift when his birthday. Even she give him a gift also when he is not even birthday.

Chanyeol who can't hold his sleepiness anymore finally put that gift on the night stand beside his bed and the he roll his body on the blanket, he close his eyes while smile and then fall asleep just like that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jinri decide to make up with Soojung today, no matter what happen she must makeup with Soojung today, its been a month already Soojung avoid her and not talking to her, it makes Jinri umcomfortable and irritated. This afternoon, she walked to Soojung's room and come in immediately like usual. But she seeing Soojung who talk in the phone, she looked at Jinri who just come in to her room without permission.

"Sorry, I hang up now okay? I'll call you back later" Soojung said in the phone and then put her cell phone on table. She looked at Jinri "what are you doing here? can't you knock the door first?" she said.

"before this- I never knock the door first, and you never asked it though" Jinri reply while stare at her.

"but the situation is different now" Soojung look away.

"what's different? tell me" Jinri said still stare at Soojung directly without even look to another way. Soojung didn't answer her, she just sighing while folded her arm in front of her chest.

"until when we will be like this? until when you will avoid me and dont wanna talk to me? I apologize to you like many times already but you still can't forgive me? I think we are a good friends? I think we are bestfriend? is that call bestfriend? can't forgive each other for mistake?" Jinri attack Soojung that just make her sighing again.

"I already forgive you" Soojung said finally.

"really? then why are you still avoid me?"

"please understand, Jinri. Kris sunbae likes you, I dont wanna bother you two. I already promise to him that I wont get close to both of you anymore, I wont appear around you guys anymore because I dont wanna disturbing"

"are you stupid or something huh? tell me what did you talked about with sunbae that time"

Soojung bite her lower lips, she is confused that she should tell Jinri everything or not, because she scared that will appear conflict again and she doesn't wanna get blame again for everything. Soojung stare at Jinri who walk toward her now and take a seat beside her. And then finally Soojung tell everything to Jinri with what was happened that day, she tell Jinri that Kris angry on her, snap her and forbid her to love him.

Jinri feel annoyed after Soojung is done with her story. She can't believe that if Kris is that meanie to her bestfriend, he hurt Soojung. Jinri feel sorry to Soojung and feel guilty as well. Jinri feel bad that she is not beside Soojung when she cried when she was sad and feel hurt. But Jinri feel thankful because Soojung is fine now, she is not crying again. She look so much better. but then Jinri crying makes Soojung frown.

"Yah Jinri, why are you cry?"

"I feel guilty Soojung,I'm sorry"she said while sobbing.

Soojung smiled and then hug her bestfriend, Jinri hug Soojung back. Jinri feel so bad and she always cry whenever Soojung is sad or crying but now she is late actually, even so she still crying to feel what Soojung feel.

"I'm so sorry Soojung, that's all because of me. but I never plan to hurt you, even once I never. I really sorry" Jinri keep sobbing while hugging Soojung. look at her bestfriend sobbing Soojung feel want to cry as well, so they crying together while hugging each other. This is they call bestfriend. Jinri said Soojung is not only bestfriend but already like her twin. They always crying together like this when one of them feel so sad, sometimes they crying in Soojung apartment and sometimes on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter