CHAPTER 1- Summer's First Heat

SUMMER FEVER (A Red Velvet-BTS- Winner Story)

CHAPTER 1- Summer's First Heat

Irene's POV

    I took a boat heading to Boracay with my four friends, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri. It was the start of summer and we decided to go on a vacation. It was the end of our second year in the university and they wanted to unwind. Well, not really. I know what they wanted actually and it was not to unwind. More on like they wanted me to get my mind off the recent break up I had.

    "Assa! Here we are! Boracay!" Joy quipped as soon as we arrived in Boracay. One by one we filed out of the boat together with the other tourists and waited for the shuttle van of our hotel to pick is up.

    "This is going to be fun! Right, Irene?" Seulgi pointed out to me.

    "Huh?" I blinked a couple of times, a bit surprised by her suddenly calling out my name.

    "Yah, you are spacing out again. Don't tell me you are thinking about Jinwoo again," said Yeri, the youngest in the group.

    "Aniyo, I'm not spacing out. I just, wasn't able to hear what Seulgi said. And yes, let's have fun here in Boracay." I smiled at them and soon after the shuttle van arrived.

    "Come on now, I'm so exhausted from the long travel. I really want take a rest first," Wendy said. She got in the shuttle first and we followed along with the other guests.

    We got in our hotel and were assisted by the staffs as we checked in. Wendy together with a female staff led the way to our room. The first hour was spent to fix our things and after that...

    "Kaja! Oh I'm so excited! The sand and sea are both so inviting!" Seulgi came out of the bathroom in  her orange two piece bikini covered with a white mesh top.

    "I'm hungry though. Let's go grab something to eat first before heading to the beach," Yeri suggested.

    Everyone agreed to her since we were all starving. I changed into a black and white maillot and topped it with a white see through dress. We went down the hotel  to start the day.

JIN'S POV

    I was with my six friends in Boracay to check in to the hotel. We just arrived and I was sitting in the posh lobby as Namjoon and Yoongi took charge of the dealings with the staff.  The four younger boys went out first check out the sea. As I sat in the lobby looking out for our things, I caught sight of five girls coming out. They seem to be Koreans, basing on their looks.

    Three of them have platinum blond hair while the other two have strawberry blond ones. The four were happily chatting while the girl with a platinum blond hair wearing a black and white swimsuit and long, white dress was just silently following them with a blank look on her face. She suddenly looked at my direction and I immediately smiled at her. She just stared at me, wore her sunglasses and continued following her friends.

    Weird, I thought. 

    "Hyung!" Taehyung's voice suddenly boomed in the lobby. He got me in a headlock "I saw that! We haven't even been in Boracay for an hour yet, and you seem like you are hitting on someone already."

    The other boys followed suit and were smiling. I slapped Taehyung's arm, "Yah take your hands off me. And how does smiling at someone count as hitting on her? I just simply smiled because I think she is Korean."

    "Oh jinjja?" said Jimin. "But in all fairness, hyung she is a beauty."

    "Who doesn't smile," added Hoseok.

    We continued talking as we proceeded to our rooms. My mind was still running through her face though. That sad, blank look she was wearing. I was wondering how a beautiful face could hold such an expression. What was behind those sad eyes and what story she holds.

    "I get this bed!" said V, who jumped at the bed nearest the sliding glass door overlooking the sea.

    "No I get that bed!"  J-hope jumped on him and pulled him out.

    "Okay! You two fight over that bed while I get the one on the other room," Suga said. He coolly walked out of the room with Namjoon and Jimin on his heels. Jungkook took the third bed which left Jin to take the one in the middle. V and J-hope got tired of fighting over the bed so they ended up on deciding to share it.

    Jin lay down on his bed and closed his eyes. The image of the girl flashed in his mind again. Those beautiful but sad eyes, something about her was drawing Jin to her. He wanted to meet her, wanted to know her story, he wanted to know what caused the misery in that beautiful face. He sighed and took a pillow. Soon enough, he fell into a deep slumber.

*****

Here you go! First chapter everyone! Hope you like it! I'd love to know what you think about it. Leave your comments below. Kamsahamnida!