05 Fifth Letter

Unknown Romeo [indefinite hiatus]

**AUTHORS NOTE**

BTW EVERYONE I POSTED A CHAPTER INSTEAD OF THE NOTICE. THATS CHAPTER "04 FORTH LETTER". HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^^v 

 

I TRIED MY BEST!! THX 4 WAITING!!

........................................................................................................

Krystal

Taemin oppa is such a great friend… not like a certain someone. Oh, did I tell you that Choi Sulli is now a member of f(x), it happened right after the school concert. I forgot to mention about this, because of some problems came up… T.T Ever since that day, which is already 2 day ago, I haven’t seen Minho oppa at  all. It’s not like I’m hiding from him, he seems to be the one hiding from me after all. Taemin oppa was avoiding me, too. Actually, all the SHINee s are. Even Jonhyun oppa who, the other day, was still smiling sweetly at me… But this certain someone I miss most. His flaming charisma…

It’s as if everyone is purposely ignoring me at the same time… Even my sweet Romeo, he suddenly stopped sending me letters. On Tuesday evening he  didn’t show up, too. He never did. I waited until midnight. What was I expecting, was I expecting it to be Minho oppa?

I swung my locker open. *BANG!!*

“Ow ow ow ow, would you please be more careful?” a deep calming voice said.

I turned to find Jonghyun oppa. He look like a zombie. As if he hadn’t slept for days.

“Oh, oppa sorry… I never knew that your locker was here.”

“Err… Yeah, I mean no. My friend’s locker. Well, not my friend, well, err…”

“-_-?”

“How do I say this… My crush?? I guess so… -///-“

HIS CRUSH??!!

But as long as I remember every girl around me is… Well… Nerdy or or b*tch or fat…

“So, you are waiting for her?” curiosity filled my mind.

“I was waiting for her… Now, she is here…” he looked down.

I turned behind me, I saw this fat girl, nearly rolling towards the lockers.

Behind Jonghyun oppa was a ugly , strutting up to us.

I never knew he had such ideal…

 I felt a firm hand grab my wrist and pulled me away.

 

Jonghyun oppa stood there, he was obviously glued to the ground.

 Already, not even looking at the person I know who it is… the flames I have been wanting to feel the warmth  of…

My Mr. Flaming Charisma.

 

**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**

 

The cold blades of ice cut through my skin. There was a sudden weather change, from sunny it became dull and cold. The misery covered the atmosphere, even with couples laughing in the background. The blanket of depression was too heavy to lift.

“Oppa…”  weakly, I smashed the ice. Leaving with a tiny crake.

“Are you and Taemin dating?” oppa asked with a voice I don’t recognize at all. It was cold but yet sad. With a tiny mixture of hopefulness.

That left me frozen.

“…No…”

……………………

Silence was heard everywhere.

“Sorry… I’m sorry Krystal…” Minho oppa started.

His sudden move surprised me. He hugged my head tightly not letting oxygen between us. Then he kissed my hair gently. I still stood there.

I pulled against the heavy weight of my arms and wrapped it around Minho oppa.

We stood there in this awkward position for a long time.

 

Minho

I sat down on the same bench. She sat on my laps as usual.

I missed her so much that it couldn’t be put into words. More and more with each day This pumping beat of my heart wasn’t reliable any more. I didn’t know what had happened to me…

Ever since the day I saw her hugging with Taemin, my heart broke. I am sure someone else’s broke, too. Choi Sulli, I knew from the first time I saw her. The way she looked at Taemin. I bet if I was able to see the red thread, I would see Sulli’s and Taemin’s tied tight. The ways that Taemin looks at Sulli, like shines. I’ve never seen him… So… GROWN UP. 0.0

“Minho oppa. Why did you neglect me?” Krystal pulled me out of my thoughts.

“I don’t know… just the way Jonghyun looks at you, the way that you blush, the way you smile sweetly at him!! It’s annoying!”

“Someone’s jealous>.<” she said teasingly.

“Yah!”

“Sorry oppa, I won’t blush because of you. I’m too familiar with you being close to me.”

“Really???”

“Yeah!! Of course, if you were Jonghyun oppa now I would be blushing.”

“Yah! Stop saying his name, it  annoys me.”

“someone jealousssss of me not blushin-“

“How about this!!??”

I bent down to her pink lips, closed the gap between them. Sweet.

I couldn’t force the urge inside me anymore…

 

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Did you like it?? well, i kinda ran out of ideas... but im trying to create new ones, i promise the next onw will be better than this one!!

 

PLS dpnt unsubscribe and comments please!!