01. First Letter

Unknown Romeo [indefinite hiatus]

Krystal

 

5…4…3…2...1…0 *Ringgggggggggggggggggg* YESSSSSSSSSS!! I’m free from the prison!!!! Why do I have to learn math when I’m soooooooo not choosing to be… Well… Any career that is related to “Math”. Woww! I’m sooo happy that I have math homework (being ironic).  Whatever…

“Krystal!! Krystal Jung!!”

Erghhhhhh… Not only math homework, I have English, Korean and even Art homework!! I really wanna die.

“Hey!! Krystal, wait up!!”

I have 3 words to say: ‘I HATE SCHOOL!!’

“Back to Earth Krystal Jung!!”

Who’s this?? So annoying!!

“Will you stop annoying me!!??  Can’t you see  I’m trying my best to ignore you??”I half-shouted.

After saying those  words, I turned my head to find out that it was him… Choi Minho. Omo!! Minho oppa?? What did I just say?? Nooooooooo!!

“Minho oppa I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it, I was just lost in my thoughts. *sigh* About homework… Sorry oppa I didn’t mean it. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry (x10). Really sorry.” I apologized to Minho.

Minho oppa chuckled. What’s so funny??

“It’s okay. Now, calm down first, I’m not mad at you.” Oppa said, then bursted out laughing.

“YAH!! What’s so funny??”

“Your face!! It was ridiculous!!”He laughed pointing at my face.

“Sorry, Mr. Flaming Charisma!!” I said pouting.

“Hey, Krystal!! Wait!!” He called from behind as I turned away from him then started stomping away.

“Come on Krystal. I was just fooling around; don’t take it so seriously… I’m sorry.” He talked from behind my back, and then blocked my way to my locker.

“Oppa move out of my way…”

But instead of stepping aside he held out his pinky for forgiveness also making a puppy face. Awwwwww cute!! Noooooo!! I’m supposed to be mad at him!!

“Fineeee, just this time.” I finally said, holding out my pinky, he quickly cling his pinky on to mine.

It’s been like this ever since I could remember. He annoys me somehow, I do a weird face, he laughs, I get mad, I walk away, he says sorry, I ignore him, he chases me, blocks my way, holds out pinky while doing a puppy face apologizing, I can’t resist it, I say “Just this time” (but it’s been every time), Minho oppa forgiven.

“Ouch… Oh damn it; I bump into my locker again??” I mumbled to myself trying to open my locker. *sigh* today isn’t my day…

Yesss!! Come think of it… its home time!! Also, it’s Friday!!! Yippiiiiii!!

“Excuse me, is this Krystal-ssi??”

“Neh. Err… how did you know my name??”I asked that random student that came up to me.

“Umm… This letter it has your name on it. Perhaps it yours??” She said handing me a letter. Hmm… it looks like a love-letter. I’m pretty sure it won’t be from her then who??

“kamsamida…” Whats her name?? I remember in my class!!

“Sulli” she answered.

“kamsamida Sulli-ssi” I thanked her, she seemed nice.

After talking with her I found out that we were in the same neighborhood. Not in the same class …^^;; When she left out of sight I turned back to looking at the letter. After all it did have my name on it… It was a white envelope with a red heart sticker on it… T^T It was a love letter!! Not again??!! But the weirdest thing is that it was from… “Romeo”?? I opened it because of curiosity, or else I wouldn’t care of peeking inside the envelope.  It said:

“Dear Soojung,

I don’t want to be so cheesy but, you have glittering brown eyes that melt everyone, as your  chestnut colored hair brushes your baby skin face your angelic smile lights up everyone’s day, even the gloomiest day of the year. Your milk pale skin light up with a little pink on your cheeks, I can be certain every boy would long to be yours. “Your eyes, your eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining. Your hair, you hair falls perfectly without you even trying. You’re so beautiful. When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause you’re amazing, Just the way you are.” That would be my first words when we meet… Someday Juliet… Please wait for your Romeo…”  ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk&ob=av2e  Just the way you are – Bruno Mars)

I was shocked!! The letter flew out of my hands… To somewhere… Even maybe to someone..

 

 

 

*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*

 

 

 

Someone

 

Why is the world so white? Am I dead??

“Hey, dude take the paper of your face. You look ridiculous. “ Someone called from behind me.

Oh so it was a paper. What’s this?? Hmm… Seems like a letter a love letter!! Let’s see… Dear Soojung… Soojung? Soojung… hmm… Soojung… SOOJUNG!!?? That’s Krystal!! Someday Juliet, Please wait for your Romeo!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! THIS LOVE-LETTER IS TO SOOJUNG.  Did she read it already?? What am I supposed to do if the next time I find already another letter in Krystal’s locker from her saying that go away and never write to her again?? What if she said that she’s not my Juliet, I’m not her Romeo?? T^T

“Yo, what’s this? Huh?? Love letter? Dear Soojung…” It was Nichkhun hyung, he was reading aloud. Why did he have to do that.

“How did it get here!!??”

“The wind blew it to me hyung.” I answered trying to hide my worried feelings.

“Or… Did you write it??” Nichkhun hyung teased, not the right time hyung, not the right time.

“No no no no. I did not write this hyung, not me.” ‘Yes I did hyung it was me.’ I lied.

“Really?? It wasn’t you??” Hyung was still teasing me.

“Hey!! Where did you go?? Why’s he in such a rush?? Ha, this kid.”

He wouldn’t have known that I was hiding behind the bin in front of him.

“Sorry hyung.” Ergh!! Why am I in such a rush?? I should have at least told him I was going, at least said good bye. Not sneak out like this. Hope he doesn’t suspect me… I hope…

 

 

 

******************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone please be kind to me... ^^v i'll try my best i'll also try to update quickly (if anyone reads this)

 

P.S. How do you put the main image on?? It anyone knows please comment and tell me thank youuu!!! ^^o