02. Second Letter

Unknown Romeo [indefinite hiatus]

No one

It was already late midnight but she still rolled in her bed lost in her own thoughts. No one would have ever known she was still awake, since she didn’t live with her parents. Krystal lived with her school friends, they call themselves “f(x)” short for  “Flower Double X Chromosome”. It took them more than 6 months to come up with the name. Of cause, it’s not just a pretty group of girls to hang out with. f(x) is a school girlgroup, they sing and dance and rap and write their own songs plus their very own dance moves.

Krystal was lying in her soft cushioned bed thinking, everyone should have guessed by now what she was thinking about.

‘Dear Soojung,

I don’t want to be so cheesy but, you have glittering brown eyes that melt everyone, as your  chestnut colored hair brushes your baby skin face your angelic smile lights up everyone’s day, even the gloomiest day of the year. Your milk pale skin light up with a little pink on your cheeks, I can be certain every boy would long to be yours. “Your eyes, your eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining. Your hair, you hair falls perfectly without you even trying. You’re so beautiful. When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause you’re amazing, Just the way you are.” That would be my first words when we meet… Someday Juliet… Please wait for your Romeo…”  ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk&ob=av2e  Just the way you are – Bruno Mars)’

‘Who is Romeo? Is it Nichkhun oppa, since he called me this afternoon asking if I got a love-letter or not? But to be honest I don’t think so, he’s dating Victoria omma, Victoria is like a mother to me so he’s the appa. He only thinks of me as his daughter. Well… I hope so… Even so I won’t take him from Victoria omma, EVER!! If he thinks of two-timing omma I’ll tell omma, ask her for permission to murder him! But he’s too nice to do that. His nickname is “Thai prince”, his looks are prince, even his attitude is very prince. He’s kind, gentle, playful, friendly… Anything that you can describe someone good. Actually, let’s round it all up. He’s PERFECT!! So, nope not him but still a tiny tiny tiny percent of him being the Romeo.

Minho oppa?? I have to say this… BIGGGG chance… he sometimes listen to foreign music, he can get cheesy, he knows my locker password… Hmm… But I don’t want it to be him, I don’t want to hurt him, I only think him as a friend after all. Most importantly I don’t want to ruin of friendship. If he is Romeo, if I reject him, our friendship can never be the same again. I wouldn’t know how to act towards him ,too. *sigh*’ She let out a long sigh after thinking hard for a few minutes.

‘It would be strange if the “Romeo” was one of the Shinee s, if I fall for my Unknown Romeo, which is one of the Shinee s, it would be even strange-er dating friends of your best friend. Wait… Could it be Onew oppa? Or Taemin?? Or Key oppa??? Or even the quiet Jonghyun oppa???? Possibilities…’ She continued thinking.

“Soon… I will find out…” She whispered aloud to herself.

Then drifted off to deep sleep.

 

Minho

 

*Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn* Morning already?? Umm… Why is sleeping time so short?? Its only 6:30am on Saturday. Damn I have to go to school. Hmm… Wears the uniform? There you are!! I thought while searching for my uniform. It was simple, white shirt with red tie, beige colored trousers and dark blue suit over. For girls it pretty much the same except they have to wear red skirts, and in winter black stockings. But luckily its summer, we still need to wear suits though.

After I finished dressing up I went down stairs went straight out of the house heading to Krystal’s house. Even though we were rich our parents wanted us to walk to school, sadly, we weren’t living with our parents any way. I lived with Shinee. We’re a school boyband. That’s why, I always pick Krystal up to school, even though our house was in different directions.

On the way to the Jung residence I noticed that everyone who walked passed me gave me a strange look. Some even STARED! How rude…

Here we are!!i rug the bell. *Dingggggg Dongggggg* I waited and waited, and waited, and waited… How long is it gonna take her!!?? Still waiting… Finally, after a few minutes the door opened. It was Krystal… But… Why is her hair so messy?? We’re gonna be late for school!!

“Krystal!! Why were you so slow?? You’re even still I your bed hair!! And also your pajamas-“ I froze… She was still in her pajamas… Apparently, she was just wearing a tight hot pink tank top, with extremely short short pants. *GULP* Why does she have to wear this?? Why…? I suddenly snapped out of gaze…

“KRYSTAL JUNG!! WE’RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!”

“Oppa!!  It’s Saturday!! AND WAS IT NESSARY TO SHOUT AT ME?? I JUST CAME HERE TO TELL YOU THAT IT’S SATURDAY, OR I WON’T BE BOTHERED!!”She shouted back… Opps… It’s Saturday?? I lifted my watch up… Yea, IT IS!! So that’s why people were looking at me!! OHHHHHHH!!

“Sorry, Krystal… Sorry…” I apologized. She turns away marching away.

The pattern begins again…

 

“Fine just this time…” Yay!! I won… AGAIN… ^^v

“Minho oppa, can you wait for me?? I want to talk to you, we’ll go to the park later. Oh, actually, come I you’ll need to change.” She half-invited.

Don’t misunderstand that I spends nights with her. Never gonna happen. Or…

 

*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*

 

After I changed out of my school uniform and Krystal showered, we went to the park.

“Oppa, once when we were still a kid you told me that I if I had any problems I can talk to you right?” Krystal started our conversation.

“Yea, why? “

“well, you see there’s this “Romeo” who sent a love-letter to me yesterday.”

Love-letter??

“It said it was from Romeo, saying that I was his Juliet.”

“Do you have the letter now??”

“No, I don’t the wind blew it away.” She said.

“Okay…”

“Well, it said Dear Soojung…”

“If the Romeo knows that your Korean name is Soojung then it must be a close friend. Well, a boy, too.”

As we approached a bench we sat down. Krystal sat on my laps. It would look ‘not so good’ to everyone else but this was the way. Ever since I remembered. She loves sitting on my laps. I love the smell of her hair. Her tender skin.

“The quotes they were from an American music. Just the way you are. You know it. It said that ‘Your eyes, your eyes make the star look like they’re not shining. Your hair, your hair falls perfectly without you even trying. When you smiles the whole stops and stares for a while. Cause you’re amazing, Just the way you are.” I nodded.

“Then it has to be a Romeo that listens to foreign music, knows my Korean name, is a close friend of mine, has horrible hand-writing.”

“Some how I suspect that the Romeo is one of the Shinee s. All of us have horrible hand-writing. I admit it. All of us knows that you are Soojung. But Nichkhun Hyung also knows ,too. But his writing is great. He’s too perfect, anyways he has Victoria noona.” Krystal nodded agreeing.

 “Only you listen to foreign music right?? Omo! Don’t tell me it’s you!!” She whispered very loudly.

“Oh, no no no no no no no no(x100), anyway I’m not the only one that listens to foreign music Jonghyun and Onew does ,too.”I said as a-matter-of-fact.

“Oh”

“Then one of you three. But I’m pretty sure it’s not you, you would have acted strange.” She continued ater her ‘Oh’.

“Yep, not me. Then it’s left with Onew and Jonghyun.” I said. I’m not lying seriously. I’m not.

*SIGH* Both of us sighed compromised. Why is it so hard to think of. And how are we supposed to find out who is ROMEO??

All I did us hug her reassuring her that I’ll help her find who her ‘Unknown Romeo’ is…

She hugged back…

For the first time…

I decided to kiss her cheeks, she blushed. I thought as her as my very own sister.

Or is it still like that?

My heart is beating faster every time I go near her…

What is happening??

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment... Thank you!! ^^