Prologue

Cold Summer, Hot Winter

You have a message

You have a message

You have a message

Hearing those annoying tones, i check my phone.

Have you heard?

About VIXX

I mean their company.

I tilt my head Nope. why?

Not even a second, Eun Hee replies me again Jellyfish Entertainment is creating a girl group!!

Does that mean she wants to join? Ok great. You want to apply? Good luck! ^^

She replies Im telling you, silly. It's worth a shot! I'm betting on you.

My eyes widened What? You asked me to join an audition for a girl group out of nowhere? You ok now?

Park. Young. Gi. Everybody knows you've got the look, the voice, you just need to practice on your dance skillShe makes no sense. I hope she's not high.

Go home Eun Hee. You need a rest. Be careful on your way home. Im done with her

Im not freaking kidding you. Usual coffee shop. Right now. I'm going nut

 

~                ~                ~                ~                ~

 

I turned right and the coffee shop is right at the end of the street. I could see Eun Hee sits on our regular spot.

"Oh, you look okay" she turns back and asks me to sit with her gestures

"I told you i'm fine" she sighs

"You dont sound like you do"

She holds he coffee tight and says "Look, I'm being serious here" I nod. She blinks for a few times, sighs then says "You nodded. That means you dont take me seriously"

"Okay okay. Start talking, my beautiful lady"

"Okay so, I heard that news about Jellyfish Ent. yesterday and i've been thinking that you should give it a shot" i raise one of my eyebrow "Listen here. I'm not kidding. You have the look. You dont have acne and other skin problems"

"Right, so why dont i have a boyfriend right now?" i frown a little bit

"You just never care about your appearance. But mostly, you are unapproachable" i want to ask more but she continues talking "YOU have the voice"

"No"

"Yes. You sang when there's just me or when you're alone. Do you think i'd never realize that? Your voice is unique and.. and even i've heard you rap" I really need to stop singing "Now, you just need to practice on your dancing. i mean, your dance skill. And you will, if you become a trainee"

"I dont know, i'll think about it"

"No no we got no time. Think about it now"

Honestly, being an Idol is pretty interesting. They're good looking, they got a beautiful voice, and some of them spread their career on acting.

"Just for fun"

"HUH?!" Eun Hee half screams

"You heard me"

"Thank god!!" She takes out some papers from her bag. It says 'REGISTRATION FORM'

"What the..? You got that already?"

"I was from the company. I had mine done just now" she giggles. "I met Hyuk. He's very cute!"

"Come on, you can't be an Idol if you're a fangirl" i try to hide the fact that i do too, fangirl. I've been practicing to control my reaction and emotion towards them and yeah it pretty works.

"Can't be helped. I guess i'm not going to be accepted anyways"

"Why would you-"

"Shh! Complete these forms, i need to return this before 3pm. Because actually its forbidden to take one of these out the building"

"How did you-?"

"I really did promise the receptionist that i'll return this before 3pm. Because i know if i didnt take it, its would be harder for me to convince you to go to the company by ourselves. And we will be out of chance. The form has only 60 copies- if i didnt miss any" she smiles innocently

I tilt my head "You've work hard. Let me return it by myself. Thankyou Puffy"

"Stop calling me Puffy!" i giggle. she checks her watch "oh god its 2.30! You gotta run!"

"Right. Catch ya later, Puffy!"

"Don't call me Puffy you little.." Can't hear her. I really am running.

 

~                ~                ~                ~                ~

 

2.55 -not late.

Damn. I'd probably look like a crap. You just never care about your appearance. Eun Hee's sentence is in my head. I guess i need to find a bathroom and fix my appearance before returning it back to the receptionist. She could probably rejects me at the moment i give this back if i dont.

2.59 -. I promised Eun Hee

i run across the left side of the corridors like crazy.

BANG!

Ouch.

Somebody open the door right in front of me.

"Are you alright? I'm very sorry i-" why does he stop?

I lift my head "Yeah i'm-"

silence

N? Oh no no. Bad sign.

I'm very ashamed right now, i dont think i should return the form i- "Is that a registration form?"

"Huh?" i blink "Oh.. yeah"

"Park Young Gi"

"Yes??" huh? he knows?

"I just read your name on the form" he giggles "I'm very sorry i'm in a rush. I'll make this up to you next time we meet. Be sure to make it till the end. Okay? See you soon Young Gi-ah" and he vanishes.

I come back to my sense. My forehead's still hurting.

3.03 ?!!

 

~                ~                ~                ~                ~

 

"Excuse me, i want to return this registration form. I'm very sorry it's 3.03 already"

"Is that..? ..I'm sorry but Ms. Eun Hee promised to return it before 3"

"Huh? But i'm just 3 minutes late"

"I'm sorry.."

"I got here 2.55 but i went to the bathroom first.. then i-"

"Then she bumped into me" i turn back. He walk towards me and whispers "Not exactly into me but lets just put it that way" he giggles. "It's practically my fault. Please accept the form" he bows

"N what are you..?" i whisper

"O-okay, i guess its fine" the receptionist smiles nervously

N slowly walks away "Really now, see you soon, rookie!" he turns back, smiles and runs away. I could see a black van approaching him. the door opens. Isn't that-

"Um, Ms. Young Gi? Please sign here"

"Uh? oh yeah"

I swear i saw VIXX

 

~                ~                ~                ~                ~

 

 

-Prologue ends-

This is just the beginning of how Park Young Gi (18) opens her 'door' to be an Idol and to meet VIXX. How would the audition goes? Will she be able to meet N for the second time? Or she'll eventually meets the other members? Who will that be?

 

Next Chapter Hint

"So, as i promised you guys. We will be here to announce the result. "  N began to speak  "But first, I would like to apologize because Ken couldn't be here. He has another schedule." i could hear some girls are dissapointed. "Thankyou for not being late"  N smiles to everyone and glances at me. what-  "Now, Leo will read the result"  N gives the paper he's been holding to Leo.

Oh no.

Leo stays quiet for a second.

The whole room is in silence.

"So.. Um.."  Everyone's definitely staring at him. He's in so much pressure. 

 

Author's note:
Thankyou for reading and i hope youre looking forward for the next chapter. 
I would like to apologize for any mistake and if the story doesn't please you. 
Have a good day x