Prologue

Do You Hear Me?

Prologue for the first impression!

Subscribe, kay.


 

 

The road was wet and slippery. And it was cold and dark as the rain poured out at the evening.

Silence. He heard nothing but the rain sound, and his own sobs. The alleyway was dark and empty, a perfect place to hide.

Their movements were slow. Ignoring the sharp stabs of the rain and the roaring thunder, they continued walking until Sungkyu retreated his arm which was initially around Sungyeol’s shoulder for support.

Wordlessly, he plopped down on the ground. He was panting heavily.

“Gyuie.”

Sungyeol knelt down next to the exhausted man. His delicate hands frantically pressed against the wound on Sungkyu’s abdomen when he noticed the older no longer pressing onto it. It was still bleeding, must be hurt like hell. Sungkyu’s white working shirt was stained with crimson, fresh blood.

“What are you doing? Get up!”

He wasn’t yelling. He was crying with ugly sobs. His whole body trembled to see his lover’s condition. His lover was dying and he can’t even do anything. Tears rolled down his cheeks, mixing with the rain.

“I can’t, Sungyeollie.” The man whispered. His voice was barely audible due to the pain. “Leave me here. Save yourself!”

“No!” Sungyeol shouted. His sobs got even louder. “I’m not leaving you. We are going together. We will be safe!”

A bloody hand found its way towards his pale complexion, caressing the chubby cheeks lovingly. “He won’t stop until he manage to kill me ---“

“That’s why we need to get outta here!” Sungyeol shouted out of rage and despair. This time, it was louder and his cry went harder.

“Please, hang on for me.” His voice gradually lowered and he buried his face against Sungkyu’s chest. “Don’t leave me.” He pleaded.

Ignoring his own bleeding wound, Sungkyu pulled Sungyeol into a tight embrace, as if he will never going to let the boy go.

“I won’t. I love you.” He said. “Even if I die, my heart always belongs to you.”

They remained unmoving, letting the rain washed over the blood and their tears.

“I love you more.” Sungyeol replied desperately. “Don’t leave me please.”

How they wished that time could magically stop and they shall be together forever.

They were interrupted by the sound of steady and heavy footsteps. It was slow and created panic for the couple. It was more terrifying when they heard the continuous noise of something metal being dragged along the ground.

Both Sungyeol and Sungkyu stood up, searching for the source of noise.

A man appeared from behind the shadows. He was wearing a black tee shirt. On his hand, there was a hammer.

Yes, you read it right. A hammer, for real.

“I’ve told you, beautiful. I’m going to get you.”

 


 

End of prologue.

Next chapter will be Myungsoo’s scene. Probably, his first meet with the amnesia Sungyeol.

Don’t ask me who that person in the last scene. Let it be mystery J

 Xoxo, IR <3