The REAL Plan

That Thing Called Love

Amber’s POV

It’s been a week since class started. Class works are everywhere and school is just tiring but somehow fun. It’s been a week since I started avoiding my friends, a week since I met this annoying guy and a week since that embarrassing incident. It keeps lingering in my mind and the eff it just plays in my mind automatically. Arghhhhh!

#FLASHBACK#

The annoying guy caught Sehun’s attention and waved to come outside to meet him. They talked for about five minutes and I’m still there watching Sehun’s face. I don’t know why I am really drawn to this Luhan-like guy. Maybe I just miss Luhan or I grew more hatred on him. It’s not easy to move on especially when we don’t have any closure.

“Hey, do you know her? She’s staring at me creepily.” Sehun’s low and manly voice gave me goosebumps and brought me back to reality. “She’s my classmate but I don’t really know her,” that annoying Kris said. “Oh? Does she do that all the time?” Sehun asked another question. “Maybe she likes you. Hmmmmm, I guess she likes you. Be careful, I think she bites.” What an annoying reply from the freak. I didn’t have enough time to react so I just ran and went home.

#END OF FLASHBACK#

Grrrrr, I have to clear that misunderstanding. But first I should finalize my plans on getting even on what Luhan did. I thought I have moved on since one year have passed. I thought I won’t be thinking about him ever again. He made a deep hole in my life and I am stuck in the deepest darkest room of it. I’ve been okay and just ignored all of it. But one day I woke up and I don’t know if I can keep pretending that I’m okay.

As I stared at my window from my study table I realize that it is not time to feel more depressed on it. I should take necessary actions to get even. I changed the title of my plan and revised my first plan on getting revenge. I scribbled and scribbled the things that I planned to do. At last, I devised a plan to get even with Luhan and I call it “OPERATION BREAK THE PRETTY BOY LUHAN.”

STEP 1: Find Luhan’s whereabouts. He transferred school after we broke up and I never bumped into him on the streets.

STEP 2: Punch him and kick him where it totally hurts. I’m a black belter in taekwando and I just want him to taste the physically what I am emotionally feeling.

STEP 3: Embarrass him in front of his new school by tripping him in a crowd. Luhan is a pretty guy I know he would be popular in an instant.

STEP 4: Beat him in his Rubiks Cube record. I know he loves rubiks cube so much.

STEP 5: Put allergic thing in his food. He’s allergic to peanuts so I’ll try to put some on his food. I don’t want to put him in a very critical condition though.

STEP 6: Post an embarrassing picture of him in social media. Luhan’s face is too perfect, so soft, no pimples, so small and so perfect, what the. Okay, I’m dreaming of his beautiful face already. I gotta move on and stop adoring his face.

STEP 7: Make him dress up as a girl. Haha! He doesn’t like cross dressing as a girl hahahaha. This has to be good.

STEP 8: Prank call him.  I have an idea about this. Good luck pretty boy!

STEP 9: Make him buy you the most expensive skateboard. He broke my skateboard when he wanted to learn it. It has a sentimental value okay?!

STEP 10: Find a girl that is willing to date Luhan and then instruct her leave him if Luhan is already smitten. This step is hard. I didn’t even know his ideal girl would look like. Aghhhhhh! This is mpossible but I’ll try. Fighting Amber!!!!!

“This plan is PERFECT!” I proudly said at the top of my lungs. I made it all night and I didn’t watch the update on the anime I’m watching so this has to be the best plan I could come up.  Wait for it Luhan, you’ll gonna get it. My revenge will make you realize how you hurt me so much.

At the thought of this plan, memories keep coming back and I don’t know what to do. Maybe I should rest and drift to dreamland. I hope I can do this plan.