Familiar Guy

That Thing Called Love

Familiar Guy

Amber’s POV

As the figure is getting nearer and nearer my sweat is dripping like crazy. It can't be him, please no. I whispered a little payer in my mind. I’m not yet ready to face him. Please, it can’t be Luhan. My hands are trembling and my heart is beating rapidly. “How do I face him? Will I talk to him or will I ignore him? Amber, think fast.” I whispered to myself.

“Is everything okay?” My nervousness was cut-off by Luna, who I think is running errands for the teacher. “Why are you sweating heavily? Are you sick, Am?” She asked more but it’s no time to explain, I pulled her in a vacant classroom. “Hey, I think Luhan is back.” I hissed at Luna. “Huh? What?” She surprisingly uttered.

“Look at the boy passing the hallway, I think it’s him.” I said, as I pulled her again near the window to get a closer look of the boy. But as he pass by in front of us, I was stunned. He resembles Luhan in some ways but it’s not Luhan. “Am,he’s not Luhan. He just resemble him in some ways.” Luna said to comfort me from my nervousness. I nodded in response but my curiosity wouldn’t help me to calm down.

I went back to our classroom and Mr. Lee is still lecturing. Get a grip of yourself Amber and focus. Minutes passed by and I tried my best to focus on our lesson but I can’t. Questions keep popping in my mind. Is he related to Luhan? Why does he resemble him?

The bell rang and I was back to reality. All my classmates was doing their own stuff, some are going out to buy some snack and some are chitchatting but I chose to stay in the classroom. In my peripheral vision, I saw Luna and my so called friends looked at me. They wanted to ask me but Luna knew that I don’t want to be bothered at the moment. I felt bad on what I did to them. I knew my actions was wrong but I don’t want them to get involved to what I’m planning to do. I know that they care for me but I don’t want them to be dragged in my situation. I’m too broken at this moment. It’s like I’m torn into pieces and I can’t find myself anymore. So I’m gathering the pieces that I have and building the new Amber.

 I think I need 5 minutes of sleep to get my energy back from sweating crazily. As I put my head on my table, a bottled water was put there by my annoying seatmate. I tried to shoot some death glares on him but I’m just too drained so I just accepted it.

 “You didn’t put some poison on this water, did you?” I sarcastically asked. “Maybe.” The weird guy answered. Tsk! Weird kid. “Thanks, by the way.” I just answered. “Is something bothering you?” he asked. “Yes, it’s you. So back off, I want to sleep and wake me up when the teacher is in.” He didn’t respond so I take it as a YES.

The annoying guy didn’t wake me up so I ended up awakened by our Literature teacher, Mr. Han. “Ms. Liu, are my lessons too boring to listen to?” He asked with authority in his voice. “No, sir.” I answered lazily. “Since, it’s just the first day I won’t punish you. But I want you to be the first to recite for our next lesson. Is it okay Ms. Liu?”  Mr. Han said. “Yes, sir.” I answered him with the sweetest and the most sarcastic smile I can ever give.

After Mr. Han finished lecturing, I turned to Kris and muttered, “You are do dead.” He just smiled and did a peace sign. What the?!!! This Kris guy is really getting into my nerves. But this familiar guy is taken over my mind and I can’t seem to focus.  Our last subject is Physics so it feels like eternity to be dismissed.

*kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Dismissal came and I opted to find the familiar guy not bothering what Kris did earlier. I am more curious to this Luhan-like guy. Luckily I found him in their classroom on the first floor, he must be a transferee. I looked at his name that is printed on his uniform, Oh Sehun.

“Oh Sehun.” I uttered. “Who are you looking at?” This annoying guy really knows how to piss me off at the right time. He traced where my eyes are looking at. Then……………”Hey, Oh Sehun!!!!.” Kris called him.

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

Thank you for reading this story. I just want to express my gratitude to those who didn't get tired of my short updates. I'll try to update more and hope you guys like it.