The Revenge Plan

That Thing Called Love

Amber’s P.O.V.

Hmmmmmm.. It’s hard when the girls are not around. It feels a thousand years here in the classroom with a boring old teacher. Listen amber don’t let them occupy your thoughts, you have to be successful on your revenge.

The rest of the time is history; I scribbled all the important details in the discussion because my goal for this year is to get back on the top of my class and revenge to that jerk.

*kriiiiiiiiiiiing*

The bell rang it means it’s the end of the first period. Yasss! I got to furnish my plans.

I developed a plan two months ago for getting revenge to the man who broke my heart, LUHAN. It’s like this, I will find an assassin then I will give the address and the picture of Luhan. Hahahahhahahaha *evil laugh*

Kidding, I’m not a murderer that can easily cut off someone’s head. I’m an angel but that bastard didn’t see it.

Breaking the Beautiful Face of Luhan Operation

 Step #1: Find Luhan and kick his balls because he didn’t show up in school after we broke up.

And I think they moved or something like that but I can feel it that he’s just around here in Korea.

Step #2: Make his life a living hell.

Step #3: Find some partner to execute the plan because unfortunately my friends and I is in a cold war.

This is the plan I developed but I think it has some flaws so I will think of something more to complete my revenge. I will think of more specific plans to get revenge to him but for now I have to eat, I didn’t eat my breakfast this morning.

I started walking then someone hold my wrist. I am hungry and no one wants to mess with a hungry llama. I turned around and saw the new nerd boy holding my wrist.

“hey! you told me to walk around the school”-the chinny nerd

“Me? I did?”-me

“Yeah, so where do we start?”-the chinny nerd

“I can buy the ballpen you lend me so don’t disturb me. Go to the Student’s Council room and ask for their help, and get lost.”

 I started walking to the cafeteria and ignored that chinny nerd.   What would be good for breakfast? Sandwich or some hotdogs? I noticed that someone is following me and it’s  none other than the chinny nerd.

“Yah! Why are you following me?“

“ Me? I’m not following you”-the chinny nerd

“Oh c’mon don’t make me look like I’m an idiot.”

“I’m just going to the cafeteria, I’m hungry.”-the chinny nerd said pointing at the cafeteria. He left me dumbfounded like a child that gets tricked by a clown.

Okay forget about that, I have many things to do. My tummy is growling for food. The smell of food calls me and I ordered food and dig in immediately. As I was eating, I notice people are staring at me. Is it my hair or because Luhan is not with me or both. Then I realized someone is sharing a table with me.

“You again?”

“Yes! Hi Amber”the gummy chinny nerd said with a toothy, cheeky and gummy smile, revealing his teeth and gums.

“there are no vacant seats anymore, then I saw you. You’re alone and I’m alone that makes the two seats fit for me and you. Haha”-the weird gummy chinny nerd

It feels like I’m stuck with this nerd this first day of senior year. Ugh! Just bear with it Amber just eat fast and be cool and calm. I eat quickly and didn’t mind the nerd. But I felt someone is staring at me.

“ why are you staring at me?”

“I’m not staring. I’m observing.”- the really weird gummy chinny nerd. That nerd boy is having a long name each time we interact.

“Observing what?”

“You……”-the nerd

-----------------------------------------

author's note: 

cliffhanger it is, hehe I'm thinking for more twists of this story. So please anticipate more sarangahaeyeo readers :D