Tiring Day

That Thing Called Love

"You're observing me?" Those words of the nerd gave me goosebumps. Observing me? Did I just seat with a erted nerd? Or maybe he's acting like a student to get my internal organs and sell it to a rich mafia leader. oh no my precious body. At this moment panic can't do anything, keep calm amber and know the reason why he's observing you. Okay here we go.

I keep a stern look at him and ask. "Why are you observing me?"

"Nothing. Just acquiring knowledge."-the erted nerd

"Acquiring knowledge on what?" I asked. it's creeping me out already. the way his weird answers slipping on his mouth makes me afrais, SERIOUSLY!

"It's a secret. Just continue on eating, don't mind me." - kris

That's it, I'm out of here. I will run as fast as I can. I'm an athlete so I can manage to run fast. Okay on the count of three. 1,2,3.

*DASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Run Amber run I'm hungry but nevermind it's better to be alive and hungry rather than being with a stranger having a weird agenda. I run faster and faster then......"OUCH!"

"Ouch! Watch out, please!"- krystal

"omo! are you two all right?-luna

"I'm alright."- krystal

"I'm sorry guys! I'm in a hurry! Bye~" I  said to avoid them and to runaway far away to that erted nerd. But Victoria pulled my hand and  she faced me with a big glaring eyes.

" Hey! We're not done yet right?!"- victoria asked with an angry voice. She's scary when she's angry.

"We're done and that's my decision. No one can change that, you can live without me you can do whaetever you want without me. So just leave me alone." But deep inside me, I'm really sorry guys. My plans won't change so I can't be with you. I don't want to gat you in trouble, I'm really soory for this. I felt her hand grip loosened and freed my hand.

"So that's it. You're decision is FINAL. Okay, if our frienship is over then its over. But don't you dare come back to us and be a crying like a baby when you regret you're decision." - Victoria

The words of Victoria really broke my heart into pieces. Am I too selfish to do this to them? I love them they are my sisters from another mother but I can't get them in trouble. Revenging is not an easy task for such precious girls I love. Idon't want them to get involved with this, i want to solve my problem at my own way and at my own cause.

 Luna and Krystal are quiet at the scene. They are scared when Victoria is in a serious mode. they know that they can't change victoria's words and decision. So they just choose to walk away and leave me there, dumbfouned.

I ran til I get to the female's comfort room and cried all the tears I have. It's just the first day but it seems like 10 years without them. I hate you Luhan! You made me do these things that is really against my will. But I know it will be better. I cried for thirty minutes and I know it's just enough for me to release my anger.

I decided to return in the classroom beacuse I have to meet my next teacher. I stand firm infront of the mirror and fix my look.  Be cool Amber!

"Boo!"- somone

"What the PINEAPPLE?!"-me

"What pineapple?"-kris

Yes, Kris the Giant erted nerd surpised me at the side of the female' comfort room. Really, that erted nerd! 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU ERTED NERD?!"-me (screaming)

Kris covered my mouth with his big hand and said:

"Lower you voice. Classes are about to start. We're gonna be late. Hurry!"

I'm too shocked in his actions. So all I can do was nod and follow him. His hands are too soft to touch my lips and i smelled the sweetest scent a guy could ever have. What did I just thought? Clear your mind Amber!

*at the class*

We're about a second earlier than our teacher. So two seats are vacant at the last row and ofcourse we are seated on that reamaining chairs.

"How'd you know that I'm in there?!"- I asked Kris.

" I followed you."-kris

"Why did you follow me?"-me

"To ask you where's the guidance councilor's office."-kris

"Then you saw all of it?"-me

"A little."-kris

"There's a booth of student council there at the side of the cafeteria. You can ask them after class to guide you there, Okay?"-me

"Okay. Thanks."-kris

"And another don't mind the scene earlier"-me

"Okay! I won't tell that cool amber had cried too."-kris

"YOUUUUUUUU!"-me

I accidentally screamed at Kris gaining attention to my teacher and classmates.

"Yes,  Ms. Liu. What's the matter?"- Mr. Lee

 "Nothig sir. I just wanted to go the bathroom, May I sir?"-me

"Ofcourse you can go Ms. Liu just ask me properly next time, Okay?"-Mr. Lee

Thank God Mr. Lee is so good in treating students. I did'nt see Kris' face but I know he's laughing or making fun of me right now. As I was walking through the hallway going to the comfortroom. A familiar figure is coming. Where did I saw him? Remember Amber.....who's this guy?

 

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm sorry guys for updating very late. School has been my priority because I have low grades and need to catch up. So I apologize to you guys.