late

CHANSOO DRABBLES YEAY
au!

Kyungsoo walks out of his music class after bowing to his teacher and waving goodbye to his friends. He waits for Chanyeol to come and fetch him at a nearby bus stop.

Ten minutes passed, now Kyungsoo is left with two more students from twenty of them. He checks his watch and sighs. "Where is he?"

Twenty minutes passed, Kyungsoo is now having negative thought in his head such as 'what if he gets into an accident?'

'what if he forgot to take me home?'

'what if someone kidnap him?' He gasps at the thought and shudders. Chanyeol really need to come right now.

Thirty minutes later that he decides to call Chanyeol. "Um where are you?"

"Kyungsoo? What do you mean byㅡ! I'm sorry! Kyungsoo wait there! Don't go anywhere! Oh my! I'm really sorry!" Chanyeol ends the call and Kyungsoo sits back down again. How can he forgot to take him home? They've done this almost everyday since they were together besides all the .

Kyungsoo doesn't know why but he cries and cries and cries. He wipes his wet cheeks constantly while waiting for Chanyeol. A familiar engine sound can be heard. He stands up and climbs into the car when Chanyeol parks the car in front of him.

"Kyungsoo, I'm sorry. I was really busy at the officeㅡ" Chanyeol's words were stop when he hears Kyungsoo crying. "Kyungsoo, no no don't cry" He stops the car and immediately hugs Kyungsoo with his long limbs. "Shh shh stop please" Chanyeol hugs Kyungsoo tighter and kisses him again and again on top of his head. "I'm really sorry" He lifts up Kyungsoo's flushed face by his chin and wioes the tears off of him. "Baby I'm so sorry. Forgive me please?" Kyungsoo is still sobbing. "Baby, please stop crying. I'll buy you your favorite ice cream, okay? I'm really sorry" He sighs guiltyly and runs his hand through Kyungsoo's hair.

Kyungsoo is still sobbing but much lesser than before. Seeing that the younger won't stop, he reaches for Kyungsoo and pulls him up to his lap. Even though the space is small but Kyungsoo can fit there without much problem.

"Baby, stop" Chanyeol tells him and Kyungsoo nods, trying to stop sobbing. "I'm really sorry, okay? I swear I'm going to make a reminder every time I need to fetch you" He pulls Kyungsoo close to him again and Kyungsoo sighs. Chanyeol pulls them apart and look at Kyungsoo's red puffy eyes. "Better?" Kyungsoo shakes his head. Chanyeol smiles unknowingly and brings his lips closer to the younger before connecting their lips together.

"Better?"

"A little" Kyungsoo blushes as Chanyeol pulls away from their connecting lips. "How about ice cream?" Kyungsoo beams at that and he sits back down to his seat beside Chanyeol. "Sorry, okay?" Kyungsoo nods and he drives away to the ice cream shop which is Kyungsoo's favorite.


My drabbles are long is this even a drabble hAHAHA