pick up lines

CHANSOO DRABBLES YEAY

Chanyeol stares at a certain someone carefully. Watching him as he arranging some books on the shelf and how he tiptoes because he can't reach the upper level of the shelf.

"What are you staring at?" His friendㅡJonginㅡwhispers. "That guy, obviously"

"Why aren't you studying?"

"Because that cute guy is much more interesting than history of world war II" Jongin scoffs at Chanyeol's answer and return to his text book. "Go and get his name, then" His other friendㅡBaekhyunㅡsuggests. "Well that's a good idea! Better than watching him from a far!" Chanyeol stands up and walks toward the small male.

"Hey!"

"Shh, lower down, it's library!"

"I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"

"Are you high?"

"Anyway, what's your name?"

"Why would you care?"

"Curios. So?"

"Do Kyungsoo"

"Kyungsoo, ey? You have a cute name"

"Shut it and go study!"

The next day, Chanyeol comes back with a mission. Making Kyungsoo his.

"Hey Kyungsoo"

"Oh, you again"

"Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?" Kyungsoo's eyes widen. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" And he chases Chanyeol out.

And again, Chanyeol is back, walking towards Kyungsoo at the counter.

"Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile"

"Well I don't"

It has been a month and Chanyeol still comes everyday with a new pick up line in his head. He sometimes can see that Kyungsoo blushes at some of his cheesy pick up lines and he feels good. He comes again today, still trying to make Kyungsoo his.

"Kyungsoo!" He calls. "Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!"

"Well guess what? Everyone else is still here, studying"

"I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I failed" Kyungsoo blushes and he turns away, making himself busy with other things.

"Kyungsoo" He calls again and leans in close to Kyungsoo who's dumbfounded by their closeness. He takes out a packet of skittles and put it in his mouth.

"I got skittles in my mouth. Wanna taste the rainbow?" Chanyeol stares at the smaller, expecting a rejection again but he's wrong. Kyungsoo leans in and smashes their lips together, scooping up the skittles in the other's mouth to his. He pulls away and wipes his mouth.

"Stop with the pick up lines. I'm now yours"

"You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line"


What in the world is this i am sorry