jealous huh?

CHANSOO DRABBLES YEAY
highschoolau!

Kyungsoo waits for Chanyeol to finish his basketball practise. Chanyeol promised that he would walk him home today because he haven't did that in a while because of the practise.

Kyungsoo yawns. The taller doesn't usually takes a long time to take a shower after the practise. Kyungsoo decides to check on him. Who knows whether he's injured or sleeping in the toilet because of tiredness.

Kyungsoo walks to the court and he smiles as he saw his boyfriend running across the court with a ball in his hand and jumps up in the air before dunking the ball in the goal post.

The team cheer, so does some cheerleaders sitting at the side to support them. Kyungsoo hisses when a girl from the cheerleading team walks toward Chanyeol and freaking talk to him with a flirting manner. Chanyeol is too innocent to see that.

The team decide to take a picture all together with the cheerleaders and the same damn girl stands beside Chanyeol with her hands on his shoulder. Kyungsoo frowns. "What is wrong with her?"

The team scatter apart as they finish the photo session and Chanyeol realises that Kyungsoo is leaning against the wall with his eyebrows knitted together. Chanyeol bids goodbye at the girl and runs toward Kyungsoo.

"Hey baby, miss me?" He leans in, trying to kiss the smaller but Kyungsoo turns his head away. "Babe, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asks, concern. "Kiss me when you stop flirting with other girls" Kyungsoo huffs. Chanyeol is confuse for a second but when he turns to where Kyungsoo is staring at, he chuckles.

"You know that I won't flirt with other people butyou, right?"

"Yeah, right"

"It is right" Chanyeol smiles and brings his lips to peck Kyungsoo on the cheek. "I love you, Kyungsoo. Don't worry" He smiles. "Will you forgive me? Even though I didn't flirt with her?" Kyungsoo sighs contently when Chanyeol leaving trails of kisses on his neck and his long limbs circled around Kyungsoo's waist.

"Fine"

"So can I kiss you now?" Without waiting for an answer, Chanyeol dives in and takes Kyungsoo's lips on his. Kyungsoo smiles when he can see the girl before frowns at them. Chanyeol pulls away and says, "You are so cute when you're jealous"

"I am not!"

"Stop denying it baby"

"Okay fine. I am jealous"