Took You Long Enough

CHANSOO DRABBLES YEAY

"Can you eat like an adult?" Kyungsoo wipes his thumb over Chanyeol's corner of the lips. "Thank you" The taller smiles. Kyungsoo huffs and continue eating his burger.

"Kyungsoo, do youㅡ" The taller male gulps down his saliva before continuing. "ㅡdo you have a plan this Friday night?" He asks nervously. "Hm why?"

"I don't know.. maybe we can hang out and eat some sushi or something" Kyungsoo chuckles. "We hang out all the time, Chanyeol"

"I know butㅡ" He bites his lips. "ㅡthis is a different kind of hang out. It'sㅡIt's a date. I wanna have a date with you" Kyungsoo looks up at Chanyeol with confusion written all over his face. "Why would we go out on a date?"

"God damn it! I like you, okay? Since we were in primary school! It has been forever! Why didn't you realize it?" Chanyeol pouts. "I want you to be my boyfriend. I want you to be mine forever and I actually don't like you hanging out with Jongin because he likes you too!" Chanyeol tells him and he runs his hand through his black hair. "I want to be your first kiss. I want to be the one who ask you out to prom. I want to be the one who would give you a ring. I want to be the one who you read your vow to. I want to be the one who took your ity away. Oh for god sake! I want to be the one who you would love forever besides your family"

Chanyeol looks down at the confused Kyungsoo and asks, "well?" Kyungsoo smiles and pull the taller male down to his eye level. "Took you long enough to confess" He smiles and Chanyeol's heart beats faster. "Can I.. kiss you?" The shorter male nods and Chanyeol smashes their lips together.

Now he realises, he should have confess to him a long time ago