gone

earth and fire

Taemin's POV:

Jinki's hasn't been home since my confession to key last night. I'm worried, I'm always worried. I sat on my bed curled up with my knees to my chest while I stared at the wall. I was so out of it I didn't realise jinki hyung came in until he said

"Taemin."It only took him to say my name before the water gates in my eyes began to flow

"Don't cry tae, I hate seeing you cry." He said sitting across from me on the bed. There was a long silence before he finally said.

"I'm tired tae, im so tired. I miss you, key, minho, and jong, but it still hurts. I only ever had my mom for a long time. My dad was never part of my life and i couldn't make friends. She loved me as i was and its hard to let go." It was quiet again. Jinki looked like he was in a constant battle with himself.

" you know, joon used to be just like you. He was kind and had a beautiful personality. He saved me, a long time ago. We were inseparable, the closest of friends until we just weren't. Until things changed and he suddenly wasn't there for me anymore." I was in borderline hysterics Jinki looked at me before I was pulled into an embrace.

"Don't blame yourself for that tae. People change, sometimes for worse and you have no way to control that." He rubbed circles in my back as I cried. We sat like that for a while before I said.

" jinki hyung does this mean you'll stop blaming yourself too." He stiffened and said nothing for a long time before he finally let out a shaky breath and said

"Eventually, I'll have to." And honestly I was fine with that answer.

 

Minho's POV:

I so glad to be back. I can't wait to see key. I love him, from his curly blond hair to his diva personality. I love every bit of him with all of my heart and soul. I also know he loves me too, he just hasn't realised it yet. I'm ok with him not knowing, I get to spend all the time in the world making him realise. I hadn't wanted to leave him not in this situation but I had to stand up to my father. You have to fight to keep the things you love.

Minho's flashback:

We stood in stone silence as he looked at me with distaste.

"Im sending you away." He stated nonchalantly. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What, why,where." I blurted out upset.

"Im sending you to the most expensive facility i could find to help rid you of your, your condition." He finished looking down upon me.

"No" I said simply. He glared at me while I continued.

"Just because you're embarrassed of me doesn't mean I'm embarrassed of me as a matter of fact it doesn't even me everyone is embarrassed of me." I spat angrily. I watched my dad fix his tie before he said practically growling at me.

"You are going no object-"

"No I'm not." Slap. The sound cut through the air. That was the first time I'd ever cut my father off. I stood my ground and began again.

"I'm loved by someone, someone I'm not leaving." Slap. I kept going ignoring the pain.

"He's a man." SLAP. I earned another slap for that comment but I didn't care.

"And he has a Gift like me." He was about to punch me but I caught his fist and for the first time in my life I looked him straight in the eyes.

"I fear you no longer appa." I said and let his fist go, i turned away and began to walk out when he began shouting at me.

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FREAK, YOU AND ALL OF YOUR KIND IS NOTHING BUT FREAKS AND YOU WERE NEVER WORTHY ENOUGH TO BE MY SON." I stopped and turned to look at him before saying.

"Honestly, its a burden i wouldn't mind bearing."

 

"Minho appa!" Screamed a elated taemin followed by a "oh minho hyung your back." From a softly smiling jinki. I was tackled in a hug by the both and then as i was released i was smacked on the back of my head.

"What the-" "Yah choi minho how dare you leave me here alone to take care of these two." Said a slightly enraged dinosaur who pointed at jinki and taemin

" aww jonggie you missed me." I teased

"Psh you wish frog eyes." Jonghyun shot back.

"I'm sorry" jinki's suddenly said causing everyone to stop. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys, and causing you guys stress. I never wanted to do that to you Jinki' said softly.

"Its ok jinki we understand, we never blamed you for anything." Jonghyun said ruffling jinki's hair. I then realised that ever since everything that happened jonghyun had become apart of us. In the end he just seem to fit. He wasn't as bad as he was made out to be.

"Im going to go see key, wanna join me." I got a bunch of indicators that they were going to tag along before i finally got to see my key.

I knew something was wrong when we got there. It was a feeling that came to me when i swiped my dorm key and the door didn't open.

"What the hell" i said buy was waved off by taemin

"Dont worry its probably on the fritz i got it." I nodded and we watched as taemin went through the wall and entered the room.

"I hope he doesn't give key a ." Jinki joked but was suddenly interrupted by taemin yelling

"Minho break the door!!" Minho ripped the door off the hinges without hesitation and frantically.

"What the hell..."

 

Jinki's pov:

Hell was an understatement to what happened to this room. Everything was broken or destroyed.

"KEY!!" Minho yelled. There was no answer. Jonghyun checked the bathroom.

"Hes gone." Taemin said.

I began looking around when i saw a wrapped box on keys bed. Everyone had their eyes on me as i opened the box. I saw a phone and a chain with a key on it i lifted the chain so everyone can see and minho in his breathe.

" i bought that for key."minho said. "He never takes it off we promised" he finished his voice shaking. The phone inside rang. I pulled it out and answered. I put it on speaker phone.

"Ah so the gang has finally arrived." Said a sinister,sickenly familiar voice.

"Joon?" I said

" ding! ding! ding! We have a winner. Keys right you are smart." He answered mockingly

 

"If you hurt him i swear ill kill you joon!" Minho shouted and only got laughter in return.

" key mind telling your boyfriend about respect" there was shuffling and a slight groan.

"Dont come for me." Said a shaky strained voice.

"Aww key thats not what we practiced." Joon said

"Keys a feisty one ya know faught me all the way here-"

"What the do you want." i screamed into the phone. There was silence.

" you'll just have to figure that out." The phone went dead. All of a sudden jonghyun started yelling.

"GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!!" Something somewhere clicked and the stove exploded with so much force minho knocked into taemin and debris flew everywhere. Jonghyun was knocked out as the ceiling collapsed and he was engulfed by bits of ceiling. I watched in horror and began making my way over to him when the floor underneath me collapsed and the world faded.

 

__________________________

Authors note: so yea joon didn't kill key he kidnapped him and left a bomb in the stove. Jong smelled the gas. I might or might not do a second update. Im sorry for any mistakes and i hope you are liking the story. Till later Bye :)