incomplete

earth and fire

Jonghyun's POV:

I choked on smoke and air and suffocated under something heavy. My vision blurred in and out of focus as i tried to look around and move but couldnt. There was fire and debris everywhere and i couldnt find the others. I caught on too late i smelt the gas only afterwards, i was too focused on keys kidnapping.

"Oh my god *cough* hyung!" Taemin suddenly appeared shouting. He bent near me. 

"Hyung stay with me we have to, to pull you out."taemin began to frantically try pushing large chunks of ceiling off of me but getting nowhere. He got increasingly panicky borderline hysterically frantic.

"Tae calm down." I coughed out weakly.

"I-i can't move it w-what are we going to do, i-i can't move- Minho's unconscious, he won't get up!!!" Taemin started saying incoherently, pulling at his hair. 

"Tae listen." I said causing him to fall silent. " tae have you ever *cough* have you ever pulled a person with you through objects. Taemins eyes widened before he said.

"I've never tried before" I nodded and gave him the ok. He put his arms around me and for a moment nothing happened. Then I felt my insides get lighter and taemin yanked with all his forced. I was pulled through and me and taemin hit the ground. 

"You. Are. Amazing tae." I said.

"Your damn right I am Kim jonghyun." He replied I got up pulling him with me. 

"Go get Minho I have to find jinki" I said. Taemin disappeared within the destroyed room. I looked around inspecting every inch of the room when I noticed at some point a part of the floor caved in. 

"JINKI!" I screamed and ran over the the gaping hole. I couldn't see anything.

"Jinki answer me!!!" I yelled. Come on Jinki answer me. I sat for what to me seemed like forever when I suddenly hear a small shaky voice.

"Jong." The voice fell into a coughing fit and with no hesitation I jumped into the gap. I landed with a loud shaky thud. I saw Jinki on the ground blood trickled from his head. I crawled over to him and craddled him in my arms. 

"Jong." He called out to me again. 

"Its me Jinki its ok I'm getting you out of here." I picked him up bridal style and kicked open the current room door that stood in my way. I ran through the halls holding on to Jinki tightly. I had realised how much he meant to me, I could lose him, and that gave me the realization I was

completely,

utterly,

unmistakably

in love with Lee jinki 

And I would spend the rest of my life continuously saving his.

 

Jinki's POV:

I awoke to the feeling of another person curled into me. Jonghyun had his head on my chest and his hands in fists. He looked like a child. It made my chest swell up in an unusual way. His breathing was slow and relaxed but his face was tear stained. His perfect face looked pained. 

It took me a moment before I realised I was crying. The hot tears flowing down my face. In the moment during the explosion I had thought about how I lost my mom, how key was gone and for that moment when I saw the ceiling cave in on jonghyun, I thought I lost him too. The floor collapsed, I almost wanted to die. Then I heard his voice, he saved me. Hes always there for me, I don't think I could live without him being there. 

"Don't cry jinki." Jong suddenly whispered as he sat up and wiped away my tears.

"I thought I lost you." I whispered. I was pulled into a hug. The warmest hug I'd ever had. A hug that screamed home. The bedroom door opened.

"C-can I sleep here." Said a shakey deep voice. Minho stood in his sweat pants and a big T-shirt. His eyes were red around the edges. He had been crying for hours and he was shaking. "I can't sleep without key here." Minho said barely making it above a whisper. He looked beyond fragile, in fact he looked already broken.

"Yeah there's room in this bed." I patted next to me jong stayed on the other side.

"He's going to be ok. Keys the strongest person I know." Jonghyun said sincerly. We laid down in silence when suddenly the bed shifted.

"I cant sleep alone with my thoughts." Tae said slipping next to jonghyun and adjusting the covers. We comforted each other and eventually fell asleep, but deep inside our hearts as we laid together we new we were

Incomplete.

 

____________________________

Authors note:

I know this is pretty short and nothing much happened but this was needed for the feelz. Things will get more interesting next chapter. As a matter of fact,

Preview:

" hmm what's the term, a life for a life. If you want key back

I need some one in return." Joon laughed into the speakers.

"I'll exchange key for-"

yep that's all you get. Stay tuned to find out who joon's real target is. Till next time

  :3 bye