the reason

earth and fire

jinki's POV:

I awoke due to the room door being open and loud voices protruded around the room. me taemin jong and Minho had our limbs snagged together in some way.

"yah lay what did I tell you about barging into rooms." shouted Mr. chanyoel.

"I must check my patients!!" screeched a very irritated man with permanent dimples attached to his face. Mr chanyoel gave a very long sign before another loud voice came in.

"chanyoel! lay! what the hell are you guys doing terrifying our student!!!!"

"baekyhunnie! when did you get here." Mr. chanyoel said smiling like a creep. I cleared my throat to get some attention. the room fell silent.

"Mr. chanyoel what's going on?" I asked breaking the silence.

"well umm..." Mr chanyoel started but was cut off by baekyhun.

" you take to long! ok so yesterday there was a loud kaboom and we went to go check it out, as we got there the puppy was running with the rabbit in his arms and a flower boy was trying and failing to support a giant frogs weight-"

"what the hell baekhyun I don't even understand that ."chanyoel cut him off.

"SHUT THE HELL UP." Mr yifan suddenly appeared causing everyone to get quiet.

"every one but yixing get the out." he finished angrily

"breathe fire while your at it baekhyun muttered to chanyoel.

"I heard that." Mr yifan said before giving us his full attention.

"chanyoel and baekhyun found you guys after the explosion. they brought you to lay and he healed most of your wounds but he was drained after awhile and put you guys to rest. lay will finish healing you afterwards I want you to bring your asses to the living room, we have things to discuss." he spoke quickly, efficiently, like a drill Sargent.

 

it took jonghyun the longest to get healed. lay said he couldn't understand how someone so injured was able to move let alone run with a body in his arms. he had 4 broken ribs a broken wrist, fractured shoulder and tore a muscle. jonghyun just said

"I'm just used to pain I guess."

it brought a pain to my heart and I remember we actually started talking after I found him beaten. I'll have to ask him what happened one day. when we finally finished getting healed we entered the living room.

"are you hungry." said a boy with a chubby face and big eyes, like they were huge.

"umm yes please..um.."

"kyungsoo hyung." he said finishing my sentence.

"hyung?" that's impossible he's so young looking.

"I'm a teacher." he left to the kitchen and we made our way over to the couch. it was mere moments that we were surrounded by baekhyun, chanyoel, yifan, lay, and kyungsoo.

"where is kibum?"

Mr yifan asked before the most unexpected thing happened. no one saw it coming . at first it was silent before Minho let out a choked sob and crushed the plate he was holding in his hands. he bursted into tears and couldn't stop. it was a hard thing to see. Minho is one of the strongest I've ever known and it was a painful thing to see him completely and utterly lost. jonghyun got up and grabbed Minho excusing them both and taking Minho outside. it was completely quiet.

"joon kidnapped him." I stated

"Lee joon, I can't believe he would do this much. joon when he first came here wasn't as bad as he is now." chanyoel said shaking his head.

"kidnapping and trying to bomb you guys sounds pretty personal to me." baekhyun stated.

"did joon tell you why he has key?" Kris asked.

"no"

said jonghyun returning with Minho. Minho looked dead inside but he wasn't crying any more.

"so what do we do how do we find them." kyungsoo said.

"he'll call." Minho said his voice void of emotions.

"he wants something from us, so he will call." Minho finished.

"I guess we need to be ready when he does call." Taemin said.

 

for the next two days we stayed at the teachers dorms. we learned Mr.yifan is actually a dragon. he breathes fire and everything and kyungsoo hyung is telekinetic. baekhyun also has powers too. he can teleport, him and taemin play around a lot always scaring chanyoel hyung into making it rain by accident. at night minho , tae, jong, and I still sleep together. we cry every night. keys still not here.

it was on the third day we got a call. Minho had answered. I had some water and we didn't think much of the call until Minho's jaw clenched and he almost crushed the phone.

"Lee joon."

Minho growled.

"aww Minnie save that y stuff for key." minho placed joon on speaker.

"so the gangs all here yippee ." joon said sarcastically.

"what do you want." Minho said trying to keep his voice calm.

"tsk tsk tsk, always in a rush choi . I'm surprised you guys haven't guessed yet." joon said seriously.

"alright, alright, if you insist I'll help you out. " there was a pause.

"hmm.. whats the term, a life for a life. if you want key back I need some one in return."

joon began to laugh before saying.

"the one i want in return is..

..jonghyun."

My glass shattered against the floor.

 

 

__________________________

Authors note: yep, that's right he wants jonghyun. Don't worry everything will fall into place. I'm sorry for any mistakes and I'll catch you later

 bye :3