saving key pt1

earth and fire

jinki's POV:

 

 

the phone hung up with a click. the sound echoed in my head. joons words kept replaying in my head. jonghyun he wants jonghyun for key. it was quiet in the room. Minho looked destroyed, tae looked hollow. Mr. yifan, chanyoel and baekhyun didn't know what to do. jjong had sat down and hasn't moved or said anything since. I was picking up the shattered pieces of the glass I dropped with shaky hands. I was so tired, so exhausted, so stressed. my mind has been falling apart, busting at the very seams. if I had been invisible this wouldn't have happened. if I didn't make friends an d bumped into jjong they'd be safe. if I hadn't been at that school in the first place everything would be-

"Jinki stop." I was wrapped in familiar arms from behind. I hadn't realised my powers were becoming just as unstable as me I was rumbling the ground sprouting thick tree roots that were going to destroy the place. jjong held me tight until I calmed down, this wasn't good.

"do you know why joon wants you jjong." I asked after a while. it was quiet while everyone waited.

"no." jjong said silence fell again.

 

"I'll go" jjong said the next day to us all.

"let's do the trade, I want to do this." my heart dropped.

"and how are we supposed to get key back and just leave you to die." tae said through gritted teeth.

" and whose to say he will even let key go once he has you." Minho let's out dryly.

"oh so you guys have a plan." jjong said silencing everyone.

"Jinki what do you think?" tae asked exasperated. I felt all that I've been holding the last few days everything that's happened sink in and snapped. I got up from the couch I was sitting on and went to the phone. everyone was looking in silence.

"yea, Lee joon, this is Jinki speaking." everyone in the room lost their s. I waved them off.

"I challenge you, you cowardly son of a to a fight to the death. play dirty if you like, but if I'm going down I'll drag you with me." I hung up the phone before joon answered. I am not loosing the people I loved.

"why did you do that."

"what were you thinking."

"you could die Jinki."

"do you even fight?"

"what are you going to do now." every one kept going on and on until finally.

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE HELL UP. I AM SICK AND TIRED." I exploded gaining silence.

"we will get key, we will keep jjong and I will fight joon." I said. silence fell before I continued.

"this happens tomorrow when we pick up key."

it was final and no one questioned it.

 

taemins POV:

 

I had locked myself in the room and broke down. I was dying inside. the man I loved and my best friend were going to fight to the death. joon was probably torturing key. it hurt so much almost to much. its making my powers act up. I keep fading in and out. I still loved him and it hurts.

"hello tae."

said an all too familiar voice, a voice that shouldn't be here. I whipped my head to the window and found joon he stood there looking at me studying me. he looked terrifying but his eyes held something fragile in them. I took my pocket knife out and threw it directly into his shoulder earning a loud hiss from him.

"I deserve that." he said through ragged breathes.

"you deserve worse than that." I said my voice shaking slightly.

"none of you understand, and none of you ever will after tomorrow." he says dazed

"what do you mean." I ask

"tomorrows the day I die."

he gives me a watery smile and my heart clenches.

"tomorrows the day that Jinki kills me."

he says it with so much happiness so much relief that I'm confused.

" here take this read it when I leave." he gives me a small paper but when I look up he's gone. I take a moment before unfolding the paper and reading the words splayed across it. a lump forms in my throat and I'm suddenly drowning for the paper simply said.

"I've always loved you taeminnie"

~joon

_______________________

Authors note: 

Woww finally I update again. I really appreciate the comments and I'd like to thank the small support. So what's the opinion on badass ontokki I kinda dig it lol and poor tae I hurt him so much in this story :-: . I have a thing or two up my sleeve for joon so buckle up kitties and enjoy.

  Bye :3