saving key pt2

earth and fire

jjong POV:

 

"I love you"

I said to Jinki shakily. we had be arguing when I suddenly said it.

"I love you so please don't go." I felt the tears fall down my face. I couldn't lose Jinki. he meant to much to me. suddenly Jinki grabbed me crashing our lips together. our lips molded together perfectly and I found my self not wanting this moment to end.

"I love you too." he said breathlessly.

"I love you so damn much I just can't let you go and that's why I must do this. he kissed me softly again before reaching under his shirt and pulling out a chain I had never noticed before.

"its my moms. I'm giving it to you, no matter what happens I will love you." Jinki finished as he kissed my forehead slowly and walked out the room. it hurt so much, it was as if he said

goodbye

Jinki POV:

 

as I stood in front of this abandoned factory I felt only anticipation and fear. Kris also known as Mr. yifan drove us here with chanyoel and baekhyun. lay was left at the dorms in case we needed healing, we didn't want to risk his life. on our way here tae said nothing and Minho did nothing but fidget the whole time. jjong kept singing to himself to keep calm. everyone was on edge and it only got worse as we got closer to saving key.

I was the first person to head in everyone trailed behind. it occurred to me while we walked through empty tattered factory walls that I'd never killed some one before. I shoved that thought deep into the back of my mind. joon needed to die... right?. my thoughts were shattered by joons laugh. when we fell face to face with joon it was noted that he was not alone. he had at least 7 other guys with him .

"I see you have finally arrived."

"were is key" Minho said calmly. joon chuckled before snapping his fingers. key was brought to the front. key could barely stand. he had bruises and scratches everywhere. Minho clamped a hand over his mouth to keep from screaming and the sight. dried up tears were etched on keys face.

"since we will be fighting to the death instead of exchanging with jonghyun we exchange with jink and jonghyun. if Jinki dies I keep jonghyun." joon said lazily. I nodded slowly. we moved at the same time. key met me and jjong in the middle and I gave him a smile. I kept walking and didn't look back until.

BANG

I heard key cry out in pain. Minho was screaming and all hell broke loose and in that moment I turn and er punched joon. he coughed and chuckled a little.

"I never said id be fair" he said.

 

Minho's POV:

 

key looked at me and his eyes lit up. he looked at me like I was the only thing in his world and I was happy. I heard the bang and key let out a blood curdling scream and hit the floor. joon shot him. I rushed over to key.

"i-it hurts Minho i-it hurts." key said barely making it above a whisper.

"I made it, I got to you, I made it." key said.

"baekhyun get key out of here to lay. save him!" I shouted and baekhyun nodded before taking key and teleporting. I punched an offender in the face. tae was really holding his own, Kris was breathing fire and chanyoel was striking people with lightening. jong was setting people on fire and Jinki was in a death match with joon. Jinki and joon were surprisingly matched.

jinki's POV:

 

joon round house kicked me in the stomach and I flew back hitting the floor.

"is this all you got jinki , do you need motivation." joon said pulling out his gun and pointing it at jonghyun.

BANG

jonghyun got a bullet in his shoulder. with a yell jjong fell weakly to His knees. I get up and charge at joon. I elbow him in the face and wrestle the gun from him. we struggle and i land on top of him as we hit the ground. I straddle him and point the gun to his head.

suddenly he stops struggling.

suddenly his eyes are watery and relieved.

suddenly joon is softly saying.

"kill me please."

"DONT!" taemin starts to yell

"please kill me before HE gets here." he said not referring to taemin.

"kill me god dammit." joon said tears flowing out of his eyes. I stare at him frozen until everything grows silent and I hear deep laughter echo through the factory room.

"nonononono." joon

oon shuts his eyes tightly and sobs and starts whispering "no" to himself.

"it seems my soldier is trying to disobey me once again." said the man who owned that laugh. everything was quiet except for joons mental break down. Minho steps in front of the man behind this all and says.

"father."

 

 ________________________

 

authors note:

duh duh duuhhhh!!! what a twist I've been planning that one for a while. poor joon with his traumatic break down. so scared he wants to die :-: I'm so mean lol. well that's it for today but stay tuned bye :3