connected

earth and fire

jinki's POV:

 

"father."

Minho said causing everything to freeze.

"Minho isn't it a pleasure seeing me again." Minho's father said mockingly.

"you, your behind all of this."Minho said. i saw taemin helping jonghyun, at some point he made his way over to jjong. I could just tell everything was going to get worse.

"why."

Minho asked and his father gave us all a look he gave a nod to his soldier's . they approached me and ripped me off the ground.

"w-what the-" I swung at a soldier and everyone's guns went up. we were greatly out numbered.

"what the are you doing let him go! stop!" taemin screeched. Minho's father laughed at him.

"it all started when your mother left and took my eldest son, onew. that thought she could run and hide but I found her." Minho's father said looking straight through Minho.

"your mother, that mutant freak ruined everything." Minho's father was now looking at me.

"she took you my Jinki, my onew." it hit me like a ton of bricks. Minho's eyes widened with shock.

"no."

"you are my eldest son onew."

"no im not!!" I yelled. my blood was boiling.

"you are my son your older then these kids she lied to you. it matters no longer though. I made sure of that." my eyes widened.

"I killed her. unfortunately jonghyun's parent's witnessed such a thing and they needed to be taken care of too."he said carelessly.

"what!" jonghyun was getting up when a soldier kicked him back down. he started to set himself on fire. white flame's his body when the soldier shot him in the leg. taemin got up and elbowed the soldier in the neck. he dropped to the ground but five others appeared stopping him.

"JONGHYUN!!" I screamed. I struggled but stopped after hearing another bang.

Minho's father held a strange weapon in his hand and shot Minho who was shaking and shivering on the ground.

"it took me a long time to get this serum, its a creation of mine made out of keys blood and taemin's mutant DNA. funny how the one you love so much is the reason why your powerless now." Minho let out a blood curdling scream.

"you see taemin was a large contribution to this wonderful project of mine. you see the night I killed jjong's parents I visited him at the hospital. I was going to kill him there but when I realised he thought he was the cause of his parents death it was a lot more satisfying watching him suffer. at that hospital in that same day taemin had also made a visit to the hospital." he smirked at taemin.

"you son of a ." taemin screeched.

"I stumbled across his wonderful blood sample. not only can he physically pass through matter but he can also mentally pass through mental matter. the parts of the brain that is owned by the owner of the mind. once inside these walls you have almost absolute control over the mind.", my eyes widened in realisation.

"you gave that to Minho.."

"well actually my first test subject was in fact joon." joon stiffened at Minho's father's words..

"but you see taemin's blood wasn't strong enough on it's own and after searching and searching I finally realised it was right under my nose."

"key." taemin connected the dots.

"it was his electrical cell particles that allowed your cells to keep multiplying within the brain having almost permanent control over the mind, thus creating the ultimate soldier."

"you monster. why, why would you do this." jonghyun said in between coughs.

" simple control, control over the new super humans of the world, the mutants. I'm unstoppable if they are all under my control." everyone was stunned in silence. it began to click in place. He was going to use the serum on us, we were brought here as his final test subjects. I sprouted roots from the ground and began to shake off guards. Kris began breathing fire and chanyoel, I couldn't see chanyoel.

"BAEKHYUN!!" I called. seconds later he appeared.

"get them out!!!" I screamed and he nodded quickly. I began looking around for taemin. I whirled around the chaotic room and spotted taemin fighting a soldier. I then found my attention snap to Minho and his father.

"Minho stand." Minho rose his eyes void of emotions. he pointed to taemin and passed Minho a gun.

"kill."

 

 

authors note:

sorry guys for the long wait. I had a problem with the internet but I'm back. I have a double update and guess what the next update is the ending. OMG XD YAYYY!!!

      bye :3