Escape

Broken Cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Mask with another chapter.
Listen To-Zico-Battle Royal
_________________________________
"Guys I'm going to hell."Ljoe while getting his jacket and keys.It was already 12 midnight.

"Why you even bother to go.You can just stay with us."Chunji said.

"The old man will beat me up and come after me with the police."Ljoe laughed and walked out the door.

"Man,seriously.I don't get why his parents are cruel."Cap said.

"The aren't cruel.They are demon spawns."Changjo laughed.

"Its true though.That kid needs to take care of himself.Getting bruises even thought we know its not."Niel whispered as all the members saddened.
_________________________________
Ljoe went on his motorcycle and drove to his "home".Or should he call home since all he get is beatings.

Once he got there,he parked his motorcycle and went inside.*I hope they're sleeping.*

The whole house was dark but when he got inside he a plate flew towards him..It crashed and turned to pieces on the floor.

The lights went on as he can see his parents on the couch.He didn't consider them as parents.h
He never did.

"Where did you go!"His dad barked.

"School and with the gang."Ljoe said.

"Getting smart,huh."His mom snapped.

"Probably doing drugs and things."His dad threw another plate,but luckily Ljoe ducked.

"I don't do drugs."Ljoe calmly said.

"Who said to talk back!"His dad came closer to him and gave a punch straight in the stomach.He went down on the floor while holding his stomach.It didn't hurt that much but its gave pain.**

"Nothing to say!You better not say anything!"His dad went into the kitchen and came back with a bowl of hot water.

"No!"Ljoe got up from the floor only to find his dad and mother smirking.

"I told you to not talk back!"His dad yelled and threw the hot water all over Ljoe,ending it with another punch on his face.

They cackled and went upstairs to sleep leaving a burning Ljoe on the floor.*I have to go*

Ljoe slowly got up with whimpers and pain all over.It hurts like hell.He managed to get out of the house,but he didn't know where to go.

Ljoe just walked and walked to nowhere with burning and pain all over.
_________________________________
SuMin drove on her motorcycle aimlessly.She enjoyed the peace and moon in the night sky.The wind also helped since it was fairly hot.She smiled under her mask.

A view came into SuMin's mind.She saw a figure all red around the arms and a bruise on his face.She hit the brakes and got off to find it was Ljoe.*How did he end up like this?*

"Ljoe?"The said boy looked up and glared.

"What."He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter