Listen

Broken Cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken Cases

Listen To-GD ft Jennie Kim-Black

__________________________

SuMin drove though the grassy train tracks and into the falling leaves where her secret place was held.She parked her bike in the corner and walked futher into the forest.Sigh.

SuMin walked back and jumped on the log.Acting out as a tight rope,she walked straight and smiles faintly.Taking out her phone and buds,she put them in her ears and listened to the music.

It's just her and her music.

She laid down on the log with touching thoughts.The last image here.

SuMin touched her mask where her lips laid.Still same feelings.The only feelings she had for a guy except her last one.Her only one.

The guy told her to say the exact  words if anyone asked him about him.And him who says about her.

"He's the one who let go,she's the one who held on."

"She's the girl who fell for the jerk.And held on when he lets go."

And yet he's still here.By her side.

If it was a normal guy,he would've spread rumors about her or even the girl.But he's different,he stayed by her side and kept quiet with her secrets.

A girl who's lost.

A boy who's staying beside her through everything even if he gets hurt.

A boy who's keeping pain inside just so he seems strong.

A girl who's suffering through it all without anyone.

Wow,a bunch of broken cases.

And yet,they're still holding on.

________________________

Ljoe watched SuMin walk on the log before listening to her music and laying down.As soon as her eyes closed,he crept beside her and sat down.

So beautiful.So alluring.But broken just like him.

His eyes soften than his usual hard ones that were connected with pain.

It was him against the world,but here he is battling the world with her.

Ljoe touch a strand of her hair before settling it aside and settlling on her face instead.

Oh how he wanted to know ehat was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter