Locked In

Broken Cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken Cases

Listen To-TEEN TOP-AH AH

________________________________________________________________

Ljoe stared at the girl in front of him.He couldn’t help to imagine her back when she didn’t have her mask on,but it disappeared like smoke.

On the other side,SuMin was feeling quite uncomfortable yet relived.She didn’t want him to see her without her mask and didn’t know how to approach him after that.

Her eyes traveled to the man in front of her,he was leaning on the palm of his hand.Under the table SuMin had her legs crossed over at Ljoe’s legs resting in place.

“What?”She asked as she turned the page of her book.In careful motions,she took her hot coffee and slipped the straw under her mask and put it back down.

They were currently in the library after ordering cups off coffee from their school’s library café..They sat in the very back as always,unaware from seeing eyes.

“Nothing.”Ljoe still in the same position but with adoring eyes.

Out of nowhere Ljoe leaned forward on their table and gripped on her mask.Before she could protest,he leaned back in his seat and held up his hands.

“ChilI,I won’t do it.”He chuckled once she glared at him.Her piercing gaze went somewhere else as she spotted the time on the wall.Study hall was almost over.

SuMin packed her stuff which is the book in her hands and she put it back.Walking out the library,Ljoe followed SuMin as she walked aimlessly around the hallways waiting for the bell to ring.

Her hands were behind her neck as she carelessly rested her eyes on every classroom they passed by.

Just then,Mr.Shin came out of his classroom in which ironically was their next class.

He held his hands up and gave a sheepish grin.”I was wondering if you guys can get me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter