Fake Blood and Dyed Hair

Broken Cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken Cases

Warning-Pictures

Listen To-Demi Lovato ft Olly Murs-Up

_____________^°^______________

SuMin walked into her 5th period class with Sehun and D.O as usual.But SuMin stopped beside her seat.

*Fake blood?Immiture*As on cue,she heard high pitched laughed in the front of the room.

SuMin walked over to the tacky girl who was still laughing.

"Get up,"SuMin calmly said.

Hara scoffed and gave her a disgusted look,"Why should I?"

SuMin inhaled and exhaled,"Get up or else."

Hara mocked her,"Ohhhh~I'm so sca-"

SuMin kicked her kneecap so hard that made her stand up.She grabbed her coller.*This girl really likes collers*

"I told you to get up.Now go."SuMin said coldly and looked into her eyes so she could feel the ice.But Hara could feel it millions away.

Hara bravely stared back in her eyes,"N-No!You can't make me doing n-nothing!"

That only made her grip tighter.

Just then,a hand landed on hers.

"Its not worth it.Let go SuMin,"Kai spoke calmly even though his eyes were slits.He had to go to her classroom after be heard the commotion.

SuMin let go.

The split second she turned around,she turned back around and punch her straight in her two face.

After the satisfaction,she walked out of class with Kai following.

____________^°^___________

"Should we get our hair colored?"Baekhyun asked out of the blue after looking at himself in the mirror.

"ME!!I WANNA COLOR IT BLUE!"Chanyeol raised his hand up excitedly.

"I WANNA COLOR IT BLACK!"Sehun raised his hand up.

Next thing you know,they were in the barber shop.

"Guys,lets go into our own cubicle and surprise each other."Suho suggested and they all went to their own hair stylist.

After 2 hours all the boys were inside a  room comparing,lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter