School

Broken Cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Mask with a smokey long chapter
Listen To-EXO-EXODUS
_________________________________
Beep....Beep....Beep....

SuMin slammed her hand on the clock and got up.She sighed and got herself ready.
_________________________________
SuMin stared at herself in the mirror as she fixed her outfit.Its a good thing that the high school didn't have any uniform.She wore a white shirt with a green army jacket,and green skinny camo pants,adding it off with white converse sneakers.

SuMin went to her mask drawer and got out a green army mask.She put it on and went to wake her gang up.Lets just say that they are like wood logs.They can sleep through a hurricane,literally.SuMin went to the door closest to her,Sehun.She opened the door to see him all over the bed and shirt off.

SuMin walked in and kicked him in the shin.Sehun didn't move.Then she pinched him on his arm.He didn't even flinch.SuMin softly sighed and whispered in his ear.

"If you don't wake up.I will kick your and drag you to school."SuMin said and Sehun jolted awake.SuMin let him do his own thing before waking the other boy logs up.
_________________________________
The boys ate their breakfast in an quiet atmosphere.

"SuMin,do not talk to anyone but us okay?"Suho says.

"Hyung,she doesn't even speak to us."Baekhyun added.

"Right..."Suho turned back to his breakfast.

After that,they got on their shoes and walked out the door.SuMin went last and shook her head.They forgot their keys.

"Wait!I forgot my keys!"Chanyeol widened his eyes and patted himself down.He stopped when a pair of keys landed on his head."Thanks SuMin!"

SuMin gave the other boys theirs and went on her skateboard.She has her own motorcycle,but decided to skate instead.

The other boys went ahead first and the SuMin went off.
_________________________________
SuMin made it to school to see her gang already at the gate area.She hid her skateboard real good before going over to them.

There were screaming and yelling already when she came.The boys were surround by fangirls and fanboys even if its their first day of school.They finally noticed her and looked at her in curious.

SuMin inwardly snickered and went inside the school to get to her very first class.The EXO boys went after her like little peeps.D.O,SuMin,and Sehun have the same class together.
_________________________________
Teen Top made it to school to see the fans already with a dreamy look and screamed again for them.They crowed around them every day.Chunji send them a wink that made them feel like cloud 9.Niel smiled at them which they screamed more.The rest.....they just ignore.

They made it to their first period to see most of the students there.They boredly went to their seats and sat down.Ljoe put his feet upon the table as if it was normal.

The teacher,Mrs.Styen,came in minutes later with her school purse and went to the teacher's desk.A knock came soon later which made her bolt up and open the door.

In came in a girl and two boys.The whole class bursted in screams and joy,except Teen Top.They just looked at interest in the girl.They were taking interest in her and her mask.

"Class,these the new students.Please introduce yourself."Mrs.Styen chirped.

"Do Kyungsoo,but I prefe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter