Later that day

we got married

As they finish their date at the Han River, they came back to a house which they will spend the night here.

Both of them was soo hungry and they decided they will cook together as Sehun wished.

BoA: Sehun-ah do you know to cook ?

Sehun: Ne

BoA: So should you cook for noona please ?

At the phrase, Sehun's heart melt and he can feel BoA's aegyo.

Sehun: but noona, its the wife who cook for the husband ?

BoA: Ne but im better at washing the dishes as BoA reponds with a big smile

Sehun: We should do everything together as we are wife and husband ania ? 

BoA: okay, Deal.

BoA: So what should we cook ?

Sehun: Noona you wanna eat bibimbap ? its easy and fast to do.

BoA: oh ! great idea !

As BoA washing the vegetables and cutting it, Sehun is washing the rice.Both of them cant stop smilling at their clumsiness in the kitchen.

As the production crew wanted more romantic scene, they suggested Sehun to  be behind BoA and to help her to mix the ingredients. They both frooze at the suggestion but they still have to do it without awkardness.

As Sehun is standing behind BoA and putting his arm around her, he wishper to BoA'ear : sorry noona. Boa then flutered and her face become all red and Sehun is still smilling. Sehun still remember BoA smell from his dance with her, only one. She does smell good.

 

 

 

Do you guys still remember Sehun's ideal type ?

Someone who has white skin, height around 162cm, round eyes, and has a natural good scent from her body.
Also, has double eyelids, looks posh and chic but on the inside she’s really delicate and understanding. She needs to think of me, and dresses well.

it makes me think about BoA !!