Rumors

we got married

The next morning, rumors of BoA and Sehun joining WE GOT MARRIED together are spreading all over in SM.

Even though BoA decline the offer,the rumors seem to be real.

In EXO's studio

As Sehun is walking quietly and knowning nothing about the rumors, he bumped into Chen.

Chen excited ,congrats Sehun on his casting with BoA on the show: YA, you lucky maknae, how could you not tell me youre gonna be on WE GOT MARRIED with BoA sunbae.

Sehun is now schoked about the statement that Chen just said

Sehun: What are you talking about ?

Chen: im talking about your casting with BoA, your favorite sunbanim. Dont you know about it ?

Sehun (with a sad face and turn around): Ah ya, i know but its not gonna happen. BoA noona already decline it

Chen: Seriously ? Why ? Is she too busy with her comeback show ?

Sehun: ya i guess

Chen can see the sadness in Sehun's eyes but he cant do anything..

 

At the same time, BoA already knew the rumors that is going now and she felt really bad for Sehun

Manager: You really dont wanna  do it with Sehun ?

BoA: i already decline it yesterday Oppa.

Manager: i know but i just wanna let you know, WE GOT MARRIED it is just a show, its nothing real. In the show, you will just get closer to your dongseng ,know more about him, nothing more. Its is not like you guys on dating in real life. And you already said youre not going date anyone from SM, so of course nothing will happen.

At the moment, BoA didnt answer...

Manager: BoA-ssi you know that Sehun really appreciate you. He will be really happy to be on the show with you. Do you remember how happy he was when he got the chance to dance with you on the stage ?

As the manager is trying to convince BoA, she felt that she was being too serious about going on the show.

She said to herself: Its just a show right ? nothing much  .After the show, we will still be the same ,sunbanim vs dongseng. nothing gonna change right ? And about the fans, yes they will be some EXO-L that wont like it but my fans would surely like it since i dont really go on variety show. And my mom can see me each week on TV, i get she will be happy.

At the moment: she tells the manager that she will give it a try..