Confusion

we got married

As the manager step out of the studio, he and BoA was surprised to see Sehun in front of the door.

They both know that Sehun heard everything...

As the manager wanted to break the glace, he started with: Ah ,Sehun-ssi , nice to see you again, what are you doing here ?

Sehun (who hadnt taken his eyes off from BoA) hesitated and add: Oh, i just wanted to see hi to BoA sunbanim since i was recording in the room next door.

Manager: Oh dear, okay then ill let you talk to her, i still have something to do. Goodbye

Sehun: goodbye Hyung.

 

As BoA and Sehun eyes crossed each other, the atmosphere became akward.

Sehun then started: Ah, Noona i need to go back to the recording room, ill see you some other time. Annyeo

As Sehun turn his back to go to the recording room, Boa stopped him by saying: Did you really heard everything ?

Sehun frozed and replied: ani i didnt heard anything, i just came by the moment hyung open the door. Dont worry i really didnt hear anything.

BoA: stop lying...you know that i dont like people that lie

Sehun still have his back in front of BoA and start to feel that his eyes are watered...he doesnt dare to turn and to face BoA because she can see his sad face

BoA : can we please have a talk Sehun ?

Sehun: i need to record my song, Noona...

BoA: it wont take long, can we talk for 5 minutes ?

Sehun said with a cute yet sad voice: okay then...

BoA then smiled a bit: Sehun-ah you need to turn around and look at me.. noona doesnt like to speak to "a back", i need to see your face, pretty boy

That reply make Sehun giggled a little bit and he started to turn around

BoA: Shall we sit her, my dear dongseng ?

Sehun: Ne

BoA: So you did hear with i said to your manager hyung ?

Sehun hesistated: Ne... i didnt intentionally want to hear your conversation...sorry noona...

BoA: its okay at least your honest :) and started to pat his hair

Sehun actually doesnt like it at all because he doesnt want BoA to treat him as a brother

Sehun removed her hand and said: Noona your messing my hair  

BoA smiled: okay your a big boy now, i understand

Sehun immediatly add: Ive always been a big boy

BoA looked into Sehun's eyes and can believe how cute her dongseng is, it makes her feel kinda proud

After taking her eyes off him,

BoA begin with: So tell me Sehun, what exactly did you hear ?

Sehun shyly bitting his lips : everything..

BoA was shock: So you were in front of the door for 10 minutes without coming in ??

Sehun: Ne.. Sorry

BoA: its okay , i guess you didnt want to bother us right?

Sehun: Ne

BoA: Sehun-ah , it not because i dont wanna be on WE GOT MARRIED with you, it because theres will be too many consequences. Can you understand ?

Sehun whos head is down: Yes i do, every choice you make is good.

BoA: then why are you sad like this ? Even though i cant be your wife on the shows, there will be other females artist. They are all talented and beautiful. Im sure your gonna have a good wife...

After hearing that, Sehun exploded: Noona, did  you even know how i feel ? Did you even see me like a man ?

BoA was then surprised by Sehun'actions and open her eyes widely

Sehun: Noona.. you always tell me to not care about what other people think about me because in the world theres is too many people we cannot consider the feeling of everyone but why are you like this ? Why do you care about how people react to us ? Why do you never look into my eyes when you dance together ? because your scared that people would bash you for having eyes contact with me ? Why do you never interact with me during the end of SMtown concert ? because your scared that people know that we are close ? Noona i always think that your an amazing person and that your confidence in everything you do... but your actions towards me show otherwise...

BoA lost in her words: its not like this....

Sehun: then what it is ? Doesnt really matter that i am in SM, that i am your dongseng and that i am 8 years younger than you....?

As Sehun finish his phrase , he stare at BoA... and BoA is just left there without saying anything...

Sehun finish up with: Sorry if i was a little bit rude, i really need to go now Sunbanim as Sehun walk out of the door

BoA is still sitting there without realising that Sehun is already gone.

The moment she realising it, it is when she received a text message...

From Sehun 8:08pm: Someone had told me that we dont choose who we fall in love with but instead we fall in love with the person we have a connection with and that person is you...