What if

we got married

Few week after at SM building at the dancing studio

The manager enter the studio: Hey BoA-ssi, I am bothering you ? I would like to ask you something.

BoA: Ah annyeonghaseyo Oppa. How are you ? Ani youre not bothering me i am just practicing for my comeback show.

Manager: Im good thank you. BoA-ssi do you remember before that you said that you would like to join We GOT MARRIED ?

BoA: Ne, yes i did but i just said it like this... i dont think ill be cast for the show... i am not good in variety show you know that Oppa...

Manager: What if..they want to cast you this session ?

BoA (surprised): This session ? Me ? Why ?

Manager: Actually it will be good BoA, that way you can promote and advertise your comeback show and your fans could see you on TV.

BoA (thinking about it): Hmm then whos going be my husband ? its an idol or an actor ?

Manager: Hm how about someone from SM ? that way you can be comfortable.

BoA: it wouldnt be awnkard ?

Manager: Ani, it is someone that youre close with.

Boa (open big her eyes): who it is ?

Manager coughed a little bit and say: Sehun-ssi

BoA (open her eyes even bigger): Sehun-ssi from exo . U serious Oppa ? He's my dongseng and we from the same company , normally WE GOT MARRIED never cast people from the same company.

Manager: they made an exception...

BoA: why ?

Manager: Actually. BoA , i can explain to you but dont get angry arraseo ?

BoA: Ne explain

Manager: A few week before, Sehun said on a show he wanted to go on WE GOT MARRIED so we plan to cast him in the show but its hard to find a partner for him...(at the time BoA didnt understand and blink her eyes)

You know how some EXO-L are hardcore fan...They wouldnt allow the maknae of Exo have a wife. No matter who his partner gonna be, she going suffer a lot, that why we ask a lot of female artist but everyone decline....

BoA (a little bit frustrated): And me Oppa ? did you even think about me ? If they are going be bash by fans me too im gonna be bash....Oppa, i just  wanna do my job, singing and dancing thats all. i dont wanna mess up with this. Am i a stopgap for you ?

Manager: Ani BoA. Its not that. I understand there will be people that would be not happy with this but at least youre Asia-Star. What bad thing they can say on you ?

BoA: Oppa, you didnt see the comments online for the Only One dance....its doesnt matter im Asia-Star or not.. im still a female and stil get hated on...

Manager: but if your gonna be the partner of Sehun-ssi, they would be less people that will not be happy. And you know that Sehun loves you. He would be really happy if your his wife.

BoA: Oppa, Sehun only admire me as a sunbae, as a professionnel nothing more and me i just see him as a brother, a dongseng that i care. And add on to that, Sehun is 8 years old younger than me...its not gonna work...

Manager: Okay but then be on WE GOT MARRIED it gonna be a good experience for you. You said for the comeback you wanna appear on more variety show.

BoA: yes i did, but not for WE GOT MARRIED. Oppa if im on this show i cannot date or see anyone in real life but  im 28 years old now, if i dont meet anyone now i may not be able to married someone later on. I wanna date now.

Manager: Ani.BoA, you dont need to be single in real life to be on WE Got Married.A lot of people who went on it and they are not single.

BoA: Oppa. i dont wanna lie to the show and the people who gonna watch. and if i really meet  someone, how would he feel if he see me act with an another man like this ?

Manager: Okay, BoA i get your point....

BoA: Sorry for disappointed you.

Manager: its okay, i get you. I understand

Then ill get going. have a great practice.

BoA; okay bye Oppa

As the manager opens the door, Sehun is right in front of the door

and... he heard everything ........