The movie

we got married

After the delicious meal, BoA and Sehun sat down and decided to watch a movie.
BoA: Sehun-ah, do you like to watch an action movie ?
Sehun: Oh, noona I thought you would like to watch a romantic movie…
BoA:ani, its okay, we can watch an action movie since you love it soo much.  I guess with your schedule you don’t even have time to watch
At the phrase, Sehun’s heart melt once again.. “This woman is such an understanding woman”, he thought.
As Sehun finished setting up the movie, he moved next to BoA. 
When the movie started, both of them were sitting awkwardly, without any skinship and any talking.
Then BoA thought: “Should I make the first step? But im still a girl…But Sehun always make the first step.. ” Many thoughts were crossing Boa’s mind.
BoA: Sehun-ah…
Sehun: yes Noona
BoA: hmm will you like to hold my hand ? Im scared that after they will be scary scene….
Sehun opened wldely his eyes, he can’t believe that BoA actually took the first step ….
Sehun shyly hold on BoA’s hand and crossed his fingers between BoA’s.
They watched the movie by laughing loudly and holding each other hand tightly.
BoA got confortable and put her head on Sehun’s lap as Sehun playfully play with her hair.
At the end of the movie, BoA felt asleep and Sehun has no choice but to carry her in the bedroom
Sehun: Ah noona why are you soo heavy when you are soo short.., he thought but didn’t know he actually said it out loud which caused the staff to laugh.
Sehun knows that BoA has a height complexion so he was really thankful that she was asleep like a baby.