Chapter 2

El Dorado: The Land Of Gold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taihang, Mountains

 

Kris's POV

''Hyung hurry up! Let's go!''Tao shouted at me but I could only roll my eyes. ''Will you shut up Tao. Why wont you help me if you are so excited''I spoke and Tao pouted. ''But you're the almighty Wu Yi Fan!You could carry those luggage easily!''Tao whined.''The heck Tao!Stop being an arse and help me out!Your bag is so heavy!''I yelled and thankfully, he already carried his bags.

After our bickering, we finally started to walk. ''Aish hyung! It's 3:30 in the morning! I want to sleep''Tao whined again.''Tao, I told you last night to sleep but you didn't follow my order''I told him after rolling my eyes.''But I just want to say goodbye to my friends back in Edinburgh''Tao reasoned out and I sighed.''Would you stop that. You know you can't sleep for centuries if you want to. Don't act like you're a human''I spoke and he chuckled.

''Hmm...it's been a long time right?I probably got used to it''Tao said.''Anyway, let's just hurry up so that I can meet the others''Tao said and they both smiled. Well, they did miss the others. After all, they had treated each other like brothers for a very long time,

 

-----

 

Kai's POV

''Sehun-ah!Are you finished putting out our luggage on the compartment?''I asked.''Ahh..neh hyung!''Sehun replied.''Okay. I will just park our car okay?Wait for me here''I said.''No problem hyung''Sehun said and I started the engine of the car.

For few minutes, I found a good spot and parked the car there. I got out of the car and stared at it for a while. ''I will miss you''I talked to the car. Well, my car is a BMW X6. I must admit. The car infront of me is my baby, but since we have to hide, we have to do what humans do.

''I miss this''I spoke and teleported. For a second, I was already behind Sehun.''Aish.Where is that man?''Sehun talked to himself and I smirked because I thought of an evil plan. I placed my hand on Sehun's shoulder and on reflex, he touched my hand too and was about to face me but I teleported so I was on his back again.

He chuckled and I didn't notice the wind. I bumped on the tree's trunk. ''What the heck''I said to myself and Sehun laughed. ''Seriously hyung. You want to fight with me?''Sehun said and smirked. I smirked too. 

''Well, you know how much I love to play games''I said. ''Game on. You wont defeat me anyway''Sehun spoke and I chuckled. Oh look how humble he is. ''We will see about that''I said. Both of us were about to punch each other but two guys stopped us.

 

---

 

Chanyeol's POV

''What's the time Eggyeollie?''Baekhyun asked and I rolled my eyes. I looked at my watch and spoke, ''It's 4:55 in the morning Bacon''I replied and he glared at me.''What?''I asked which made him roll his eyes.

Eggyeollie and Bacon are our nicknames that we both hate. Oh well, who wouldn't? Your name being revised into a food. Who wouldn't say it's horrible?Argh!

We looked infront of us and we saw Sehun and Kai.....fighting?We looked at each other and immediately went to the two idiots to stop their fight. I held Kai while Baekhyun stopped Sehun. ''Seriously,you two are idiots. Why are you fighting again?''Baekhyun said angrily to them but the only responce he got was a laugh from the two and I immediately know what what was happening. They were just playing.

''Could someone tell me why are you guys fighting?''Baekhyun scolded the two but Sehun and Kai couldn't stop laughing at him which made me laugh too. Baekhyun glared at me and spoke, ''Seriously Chanyeol?You're laughing at me. They were fighting!''Baekhyun said which made me laugh again. 

''Hyung!We were just playing!''Sehun spoke between his laughs and Baekhyun blushed which made us laugh again. ''Bacon hyung, why does it look like you don't know us?''Kai said and laughed.

''Aish!Don't call me Bacon!''Baekhyun scolded Kai. We forgot. Sehun and Kai loves to play games.But the games they play are not easy. It will always be hard and complex. It's probably because they're the maknae line of the group including Tao.

''Well, well, well...look who we have here''a man's voice said and we looked back.

 

-----

 

Chen's POV

I yawned as I carried my bags along with Xiumin hyung. ''Xiumin hyung where are we going to have the meeting again?''I asked.Xiumin hyung sighed first before replying to me. ''At the top of the mountains. How many times do I have to tell you? You've asked me already for a hundred times''he said and I pouted.

''It's just because I'm hungry''I said.''Jongdae, we already ate breakfast''Xiumin hyung said.''No. I'm not talking about human food. I'm talking about....blood''I said which made him look at me. ''Well, I think all of us do. But you also know that we can tolerate our love for blood''he said and I nodded. ''I know about that. I just miss it''I said and he placed his hand on my shoulder. ''Don't worry. Luhan and Lay probably have some''Xiumin hyung said and I just smiled.

For few minutes of walking, we saw the others bickering. It was Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. ''Well, well, well...look who we have here''I spoke and they turned around. ''Oh!It's Jongdae!''Chanyeol said and hugged me. The others followed and we all hugged.

''Wahh...How many years have passed?''Baekhyun asked.''I don't know. The last time we all meet was in 1939''Sehun said. ''Oh yeah. It was on World War 2''Kai said and chuckled. ''Yeah.It's been a long time''Xiumin hyung commented.

Oh yeah. I remember we tried to stop the cold war but those foolish humans were so stubborn. They were so hungry for power,teritory and wealth. You wouldn't believe it right? But yeah we are so old because we are vampires. Just a little bit special though than a normal vampire.

''Let's walk now shall we?The sun will rose from above soon''Chanyeol spoke.''It's not like you will turn into ash just like humans said in myths''Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes. ''I was talking about hurrying up. I'm sure Luhan hyung wont like us taking long''Chanyeol reasoned out and rolled his eyes too.

''Aigoo...these kids''Xiumin hyung said and shook his head while I chuckled. Oh well, they never change. Or should I say, we?haha

We started walking but someone yelled. ''Kids!Wait up!'' it said and we looked back.

 

-----

 

D.O's POV

''Hyung!Could you carry this bag for me please?''I asked to Suho hyung. He didn't want to but he knew he has to carry it anyway. ''What is in this bag?It's so heavy''Suho hyung asked when he took the bag.

''Don't worry, it's just food''I replied and he looked at the bag. ''This heavy?''he asked again and I nodded in response. ''Seriously?''he said once again.''Seriously''I replied. ''Shall we?'' I asked mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter