Chapter 3

El Dorado: The Land Of Gold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Flashback~

 

Luhan's POV

''Is he crazy?He is taking risks!It might be dangerous for vampires''Xiumin said. ''That's what I was wondering. Why does he want to go to El Dorado even if he take risks''Lay replied. ''Vampires might die and humans might be in danger if he do that''Kyungsoo said. ''Why does he want to go there?''Kris asked.

''He's being selfish''Luhan spoke. ''What?''Kai said with furrowed eyebrows. ''Yes.I think he wont do that for his own kind. He's doing that for his own sake''Luhan said. ''That's what I thought too''Sehun replied.''How could he do that?He's the new king and he will put his own kind in danger?What a shame!''Tao exclaimed. ''I know.And we must stop him''Luhan said and everyone agreed. ''But I have to confirm if he's really the king now''Luhan said and they all nodded

''No need to do that''a voice said and they all looked.

Back to reality....

The person who spoke was a girl. She was wearing a grey shirt with black leather jacket and jeans, standing in front of us smirking. I sniffed the air and noticed that she is a vampire but she has a blood of something else. And I admit, for the first time, I became attracted and scared at the same time because of a person.

''Who are you?''Sehun asked coldly. She smirked first before answering, ''It doesn't matter. You guys are the almighty heroes right? I came here to tell you that you can't go to him''. ''And why is that?''Kai said while I sniffed the air again. Her scent. It was like a blooming flower in spring. And then I realized, I am attracted to her. Is she my....No.It can't be. I will never have that.

She sighed before answering, ''He's dead''she replied shortly which made me focus again. ''What?!''I spoke.''Why did Amitiel die?''Tao asked. ''He is an angel right?''Chanyeol said. ''He died because of Malphas'' she replied. ''Why?''Lay asked. ''Malphas summoned a human to sin''she replied with a frown. ''So he's the new king now''Suho said and she nodded. ''That's right. All you've said are true. Malphas is going to find El Dorado''she said.

''And why should we trust you?''Kai asked, annoyed because of her. Sehun and I, touched his shoulder to calm him down. ''It's because you have to''she replied and they all looked at me but I stayed silent. ''Thank you for the information but you have to go. We will start our new mission tomorrow''Xiumin said politely still not trusting the girl. ''And how would you do that? Where will you start?''she said with a smile.Damn, I love that smile.

Sehun looked at me then we mind linked. Actually, all vampires could. ''Why are you suddenly silent?''he asked. ''I'm thinking'' I replied. ''You know we can't bring her right?She's just a girl'' Sehun said but I stayed silent.

''Yeah I know I'm just a girl,but I'm the only one who could help you. All your other trusted people are now probably dead or on the side of their new king''she stated probably sensed that me and Sehun were mind linking which made us all silent. ''We will see first if you are strong enough''Kai spoked and smirked.

Just then, we heard a loud growl and a huge dog were already infront of us. ''Don't tell me I'm seeing a wolf''Chen stated. ''Yeah. It's a wolf''Kyungsoo said with his big eyes bigger than the usual. ''But they are just a myth right?''Kris asked and all eyes were on me,Xiumin and Sehun. The oldest in us.

''No. They're not just a myth''Xiumin said with a sigh. ''How come we didn't know this?''Tao exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows. ''I'm sorry. Before you guys were born, there was a war between werewolves and vampires. Lots of wolves and vampires died and Paymon, the king of vampires and Filtrian, king of werewolves on that century decided to just stop the war since it had caused a lot of destruction. They said that the next generation of their own kind will not know that their enemies in myths are real''I explained.

''God...Why are those people have many secrets?''Baekhyun said in annoyance but our conversation was disturbed when Kai teleported. It all happened in a snap and Kai was already infront of the girl. He punched her but luckily, she d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter