Chapter 4

El Dorado: The Land Of Gold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was already clear. The glinting zinc-silver full moon along with the scattered winking stars where hanging in the silent enormous sky. The moonlight were like lasers beaming to the bladder-brown trees of the forest.

 

The forest was primitive and vast. The trees were malady-brown and stood proudly. They have sprawling large limbs which guarded the darkness. The tall grasses slowly swayed as the wind blew over them and all kinds of animals sang an orchestra as the night becomes deeper.

 

''Why are you here?''a man spoke to the woman infront of him who was sitting on a tree which fell to the ground. The woman looked up and wondered. He had tousled dark brown hair which was thick and lustrous. His brown eyes were mesmerizing. His face is strong and defined, features molded from granite. The man's lips curved upwards and sat beside the woman and the woman had to admit, the man beside her is very charming.

 

''To lessen the awkwardness''she finally replied and played with the grass which was beside her. The man looked at the woman and sighed. ''It's probably because they are not used to having other people''he said and smiled in reassurance for the woman. ''You don't have to say that Luhan. I know, it could take long for the others to trust me and Myungsoo but, we will wait''she said as she looked at Lay and smiled.

 

Ever since Luhan decided for Haziel and Myungsoo to go with them, some approved yet some were still unsure for them to trust. There was a loud silence after that and Haziel continued to play with the grass while Luhan looked at the full moon, admiring it.

 

''Isn't it beautiful?''Luhan asked to Haziel and the woman looked up. ''Yes. It's very beautiful''Haziel replied and the two admired the full moon. ''We really admire full moons so much''Luhan said and chuckled while Haziel smiled. ''We're not the only one though''she said and looked down. ''Really?''Luhan spoke and the woman nodded before replying. ''Yup. Werewolves also love full moons''she said and Luhan nodded. ''Whenever full moon shows up, the pack of werewolves run in their teritory. They also hunt and other works werewolves do''she added while Luhan looked at her.

 

''I see. Tell me Haziel, how did you and Myungsoo meet?''he asked. ''Myungsoo is a rogue. He never wanted to follow his alpha's evil orders so he decided to run away, but his pack followed him. He was nearly dying when me and father found him. We took him in to treat him and in return, he decided to be with us''Haziel said. ''I see''Luhan said. 

 

''Did you hide his presence a while ago?We didn't sense your presence''Luhan commented and the girl smiled. ''Yes. I'm quite old anyway so I can do it''she said and Luhan nodded. There was a loud silence between the two once again but they suddenly heard a growl. The two looked at the appearing figure.

 

The figure was still quite far from the two but Luhan could smell it. It smelled like a corn and rice mixed in the middle of autumn. ''Why are you with him Haziel?''L said and coldly stared at Luhan but he didn't flinch. He was way stronger and braver to him.

 

''I just want to be friends with him''Haziel replied and Luhan didn't know how to react. If he will be happy because they are not strangers anymore or be angry for she only recognize him as a friend. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at the thought but shrugged it away.

 

Soon enough, Sehun mind linked with him. ''Luhan hyung, come here''he spoke and Luhan stood up thinking what will happen. s will probably question him again for his decision. ''I will go first. Sehun needs to talk to me''Luhan said and saw Haziel nod at him but the wolf didn't bother to say goodbye to him.

 

He soon turned away and walked but the wolf spoke. ''By the way''Myungsoo started and Luhan looked back. ''It's L for you guys. Don't call me Myungsoo. Only the people close to me calls me Myungsoo''the wolf sternly said and he saw Haziel touch the wolf's arm to stop him from talking. ''Whatever you say''Luhan replied sternly too and walked away from the two with anger in his heart. How dare that wet dog talk to me like that...Close people to him huh?.He thought while walking to his tent where all s are.

---

Myungsoo sat close beside Haziel who was angry at him even though she didn't say it. ''Why are you angry?''Myungsoo asked confused in Haziel's behaviour. ''I forgot.You're a wolf. You can sense feelings'' she said and Myungsoo chuckled. ''Tell me''Myungsoo said and held her hand. The woman took a deep breath first before replying. ''I don't know too Myungsoo. It just...It feels like the both of us knew each othe very much''she replied and Myungsoo stayed silent.

 

Haziel never knew that vampires could mate. His mother and father decided not to say this information to her, for her own sake. They never want to hurt her feelings. And so does Myungsoo. Myungsoo from the very first time knew Haziel is not her mate even though he likes her but he still wants to protect Haziel. Even if the cost will be his life. That's how dedicated Myungsoo is to Haziel.

 

He saw confusion in her eyes and sighed. ''I thought you didn't want to meet them''he spoke which made the woman chuckle. ''That's what I thought to. I tried to be cold but...there's just something about them''she replied and silence enveloped in the air.

 

After a while, Myungsoo spoke once again. ''Aren't you cold?''he asked and sat closer to the woman. ''I'm a vampire Myungsoo''she spoke and chuckled. ''Half only though. Your other half needs heat too''he replied and he felt Haziel hug him so he hugged her back smiling to himself.

 

The two was disturbed when they heard someone walking towards them. ''What a couple''it said and the two found out that it was Tao. ''Why are you here?''Myungsoo said coldly and the latter rolled his eyes. ''I didn't come here to talk to you wet dog''Tao said which made Myungsoo glare at him. ''Well, we don't need you here er''Myungsoo replied which made Tao cross his arms. ''Whatever dog. Luhan said that you two should go back now to sleep''Tao said and walked away.

 

After his figure disappeared, the two stood up. ''Shall we?''Haziel said to Myungsoo  and the latter nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter