Chapter 5

El Dorado: The Land Of Gold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the chill of the mist that spreads over New Delhi field, Myungsoo fumbled which made Haziel look at him. He puts his base feet on the sodden mud floor as they all run. Haziel turned to look at him once again and the two soon stopped running.

 

''Why did you guys stop?''Suho asked worried about the two. Myungsoo was touching his knees as his breathing became deep. Haziel touched his arm worried about her bestfriend and all of them looked at him.

 

''What happened?Are you tired dog?''Tao once again and Kris smacked his head. ''Don't . There must be something wrong''Kris spoke but Myungsoo couldn't care what they were talking about. As a wolf, he could sense emotions and danger.

 

''What is it Myungsoo?''Haziel asked worriedly. She placed her hand on his heart which made him jerk. ''Danger''Haziel spoke and all looked to the sky which was turning grey signalling that it will rain. Soon enough, the drops became bigger and faster which drenched them but they still stood on the ground, probably sensing already the incoming danger.

 

Soon enough, Myungsoo already seemed to be okay. All of them saw the dark from a far which was a pack of S-class bloodsuckers. They almost looked like a regular human running but the difference was their skin were pale as the snow along with their overgrown canines, running fast towards them.

 

''Brace yourselves''Luhan commanded. ''This is it''Kai spoke. ''That's right''Tao agreed as they all prepared for a fight. ''Can you fight?''Luhan asked Haziel which responded a roll from her eyes. ''Are you underestimating me?''she spoke and Luhan smirked. ''Well then, show me''he challenged her which made her smirk. ''Game on''she said.

 

The S-class bloodsucker were finally just a few meters away from them. Anticipation and excitement run through their veins as they watched their enemy. Baekhyun, Lay and Suho held their daggers. Tao, Chanyeol and Kris held their swords. Kyungsoo, Chen, Xiumin and Kai held their guns. All arms made special to exterminate vampires.

 

Sehun, Luhan, Haziel and Myungsoo were the only one who didn't had weapons but they were confident that they could kill vampires without it. As soon as Myungsoo transformed into a wolf, they could already hear the bloodsuckers ten meters away from them. ''It's showtime''they all spoke and the battle went on.

 

Clangors of swords and daggers with loud bangs of guns enveloped in the air around them. Wincing and hisses of pain were heard as the battle went on. The wind loudly howled mixing with the blood oozing from the dead bloodsuckers.

 

The first row of S-class bloodsuckers collided with them. Their red eyes flashed thirst for blood which made Haziel narrow her eyes. As Myungsoo killed the bloodsuckers with his powerful jaws, he suddenly felt pity as their bodies dropped on the ground. But there were about fifty bloodsuckers attacking their group and he knew he had to defeat them.

 

Luhan's eye color turned red as he torn all the vampires's vody in front of him into pieces using his powers. As soon as he finished the vampires, Lay and Sehun run past him. Lay had the power of healing but he could also make someone die by creating poisons. His enemy dropped on the ground as he used his powers while Sehun summoned a powerful wind which made vampires in front of him flew towards the forest, heads cut as it made contact to the branches of the trees.

 

''Poor you''Haziel spoke as she touched two bloodsuckers's hands with her other half's blood. The two then immediately burned to death. She turned around and saw Myungsoo who struggled fighting because lots of vampires were around him, probably wanting his blood.

 

She calmed herself first before preparing her power as a vampire. As soon as she felt she was ready, she attacked one vampire using Luhan's power telekinesis. She then torn the vampire's body into pieces. Next, she blew air which made the bloodsuckers in front of her flew away since they started biting him. After that, she used Lay's power to kill the bloodsuckers helping Myungsoo.

 

The others were astonished from her power. ''Great power you have!''Tao shouted from a far and Kai smiled at her. ''Thanks''she responded and smiled at Kai too. Chen used thunderstorms to kill vampires which was very easy for him. Xiumin used his power frost as he enveloped the bloodsuckers's heart with ice. They soon died after a few seconds.

 

Chanyeol and Kris were having a team work in killing the bloodsuckers. Chanyeol made a large fire on his hands and placed it swiftly on the ground. Kris then flew with the bloodsuckers and shoved them on to the pit of fire. The two smirked in victory and started to fight again.

 

Tao was able to slow down his enemy's moves which made him smirk too in victory. Meanwhile, Kai played with his enemies. He teleported everywhere and laughed as he tricked first his enemies before killing it.

 

With one strong kick on the ground, Kyungsoo was able to move the land on different parts where some bloodsuckers became trapped. Suho then poured water towards the large pit Kyungsoo made and drowned the bloodsuckers to death.

 

Bloodsuckers were blinded as Baekhyun flashed his hands to them. As soon as the light went off, the bloodsucker started to attack again but they were already late when they heard gun shots towards their hearts.

 

The clangor of the swords had died away, the shouting in agony of blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter