Chapter 1

El Dorado: The Land Of Gold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Let's welcome, our new king, King Malphas!'' Belial, the chief of all vampires shouted and everyone clapped, welcoming their soon-to-be king in a few seconds. All eyes were focused on one person. Him. Malphas. He stood beside Belial, with his chin up. Confident and surely powerful. He smirked and looked at the people he will be going to rule.

''I, Belial, chief of all vampires hereby announce the new king of vampires, King Malphas!''Belial said and placed the beautiful crown on the new king's head. ''All hail to the new king of vampires, King Malphas!''Belial shouted and all bowed in respect to their new king.

''Thank you fellow vampires''Malphas said and all vampires looked at him. ''I promise to be a good leader of vampires and fulfill my duties. I will make our kind stronger and I hope you all will cooperate with me''Malphas said and all vampires seemed to approve to him because they all clapped. The new king smirked knowing that the vampires will surely help and cooperate with him.

-----

Hainan,Beijing 5:35 AM

''How is the patient?''a man asked the person beside him who is also a doctor like him. ''He's doing well but we have to run some tests to be sure'' the man replied. ''How much time will it take Lay?''the man asked. ''Maybe a day or two. Why are you asking? Are you in a hurry Luhan?''Lay said with furrowed eyebrows and looked at the man beside him who was fidgeting. ''I also don't know. I just have a feeling that something bad might happen''Luhan replied which made Lay turn around.

''Is it because of...them?''Lay asked.''I don't know. I guess we have to contact the others''Luhan replied. ''Okay. After this, I will contact the others''Lay said while Luhan nodded. He didn't know what was happening but he just had a feeling that something...or someone is going to make an evil deed.

--

After checking the patient, they both went out of the room. They had just checked their new patient who had an accident earlier this afternoon for having a car accident. Lay and Luhan were  both surgeons and they are well known for their capablilities in their field.

''Let's go to the cafeteria first before we go home. I'm quite hungry''Lay spoked but the only responce he got was a nod from Luhan. He just shrugged his shoulders and they both continued to walk.

''One Chocolate caramel muffin and one iced caffe latte please''Lay ordered. ''One lemon cake and one espresso for me''Luhan spoked. ''Coming right up handsomes'' the waitress said with a wink and they both laughed.

They must agree, they both have looks that could attract women. Since they were born, they were already surrounded by women. ''Oh well. Looks like our charms are on it again''Lay said and they both laughed. ''I wonder, why do we have fans?''Lay jokingly asked which made Luhan laugh. ''Well, probably because we are special''Luhan said which made them both smile. Oh yes. They are sooo special.

-----

Edinburgh, United Kingdom 6:20 AM

''Argh!Tao wake up!''Kris yelled to his brother who was still sleeping on his own bed. ''Five more minutes hyung''Tao replied and shoved his brother to stop bothering him. ''God Tao! I've been waking you up already five times but you always say 'five more minutes hyung'.You're so frustrating!''Kris yelled but he still had no responce to his brother who liked sleeping.

''Tao!If you're not going to wake up, I will not let you travel with me''Kris spoked. ''Yeah sure hyung. Go ahead. I would like to find a girl too alone''Tao replied with closed eyes. ''Argh!Tao if you're not going to wake up, I will throw all you gucci bags away!''Kris yelled and this time, his brother stood up. ''Okay okay!Just don't take my gucci bags away from me''Tao said while rubbing the back of his neck and looked at his brother who was glaring.

''Take a bath now AND NO SLEEPING OKAY?!!''Kris yelled but Tao only rolled his eyes while going to the bathroom. ''God! Why did I had a brother who was as lazy as a panda?'' Kris murmurred under his breath. ''It's because I'm really a panda!''Tao yelled inside the bathroom and Kris could only roll his eyes from his brother being childish.

''Just take a bath!I'm going to prepare breakfast!''Kris yelled one again and went out of his brother's room. He sighed and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. ''Hmm...I guess I'll just make bacon and eggs''Kris said and started cooking.

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

Kri's cellphone rang and he looked at the caller ID. ''Lay?What could probably be wrong?''he said to himself and took the call.''Hello?''he spoked.''Hello hyung.How are you and Tao?''Lay spoked on the other line. ''We're both fine. How about you and Luhan?''he asked. ''We're fine too but Luhan has sense something early this morning''Lay replied. ''What is it?''Kris asked worriedly.''He said there could probably be something or someone going to do something evil''Lay replied. ''Will it be destructable?''Kris asked. ''I don't know but probably because he's worrying'' Lay replied. ''So what's the plan?''Kris asked once again. ''Luhan said we will have a meeting but we have to contact the others first''Lay spoked.''Well then, I'll contact the others''Kris said.''Thanks hyung. I'll just text you the meeting's location''Lay said.''Okay.Welcome.See you''Kris said and Lay chuckled. ''Okay hyung. See you too''Lay spoked before they both ended the call.

''Good morning hyung!''Tao shouted and sitted on the chair. ''What's the breakfast for today?''Tao asked. ''Bacon and eggs''Kris replied hiding the worried tone but Tao still sensed it. ''Is there a problem hyung?''Tao asked and looked at his brother seriously. ''I guess so''Kris replied. ''Huh?Why?What happened?''Tao asked.''Lay called..''Kris started. ''What did hyung said?''Tao asked. ''He said Luhan sensed something...bad''Kris replied. ''So we will contact the others right?''Tao said and his brother nodded. ''Nice. I will use my specialty again. That's so exciting''Tao said and went to his bedroom to call the others.

-----

Rio de Janeiro,Brazil 7:45 AM

''Hyung!We should do that again!''shouted by a well-built man with blonde hair. ''That's right Sehun!I really had a good time with those girls''the older man said to the latter and they both laughed. Oh well, they're currently in the beach and decided to break hearts AGAIN.

''We're so mean Kai hyung''Sehun said to Kai. ''But are we guilty?''Kai asked. ''No!''they both said and laughed. ''I'm hungry hyung''Sehun said and Kai nodded. ''Well, let's go to the Korean restaurant there since I miss Korea''Kai said and they both walked towards the Korean restaurant.

''What do you want hyung?''Sehun asked. ''I'll just go the same with you''Kai asked and the younger one nodded his head. ''Two rice, two kimchi, two spicy stewed fish and two iced tea please''Sehun said. ''It will co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter