Hug

Please Say You’ll Wait for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HAHAHAHAHA!!” This kid must be kidding, he thought while laughing so hard till a single tear dropped from his gentle brown eyes. Actually he was fluttered because of the sudden confession from the innocent soul in front of him. He also found the pixie yet hoarse voice of him was very lovable.

 

However, Yunho didn’t know that to the younger one, his laughter was as sweet as lullaby. Even sweeter than all of those songs that mom and noonas had ever sung for him. After calmed himself and grasped some air for a minute, he seated the little being on a wooden chair at the playground while he himself was sitting on the ground and facing the latter.

 

“So, your name is Jaejoongie?” Yunho asked while holding back his chuckle.

 

“Yep!! It’s Jae-joong-ie..” He spelled it carefully yet very confident. Twinkles were seen in his eyes.

 

“What a beautiful na…”

 

“And I’m not a girl, okay!! Stop calling me pretty or beautiful.” He complained while folding his arms and shaking his little head, then pouted to Yunho. Showing off his plump cherry lips which accentuated the blush on his cheeks.

 

Ugh, that tempting pout again! Yunho felt his face burnt like a fire and somehow he became uneasy about it.

 

“A little kid shouldn’t lie.” He said with a forced smile. A shadow of doubt showed in his face.

 

The other seemed offended as he frowned.

 

“But but.. I don’t lie.. Jaejoongie tells the truth! Why… no one believes me?” He whimpered and began to cry. The tears flowing down his face like crystals.

 

Yunho was panic as he didn’t expect Jaejoong to cry at all. Soon, guilt fulfilled his frail heart.

 

“Oppa is so sorry, Jaejoongie. This is my fault, don’t cry anymore, ok? Forgive me, please..” He begged, but Jaejoong cried even harder.

 

He didn’t know what to do so he just pulled the toddler into his arms and patted his back gently, but the kid was still blubbering, so he hummed and started singing his favorite song.

 

“Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo, oh baby~

(I want to be the bed in your room for just a day, oh baby~)

Do dasuhi pogunhi nae pume gamssa ango jaeugo shipo

(I want to embrace and make you go to sleep more warmly in my comfortable arms)”

 

Surprisingly Jaejoong liked it as he stopped crying and only sobbing a little now. Yunho sighed a relief and realized that his school’s uniform became wet with the little boy’s tears. He could also feel the warmth from Jae’s soft breathing right in front of his chest which oddly made him peaceful. The baby boy was fully fitted in his embrace like it was belonged to him since the beginning. Still in the same position, as Jae felt and listened to Yunho’s heartbeat, he spoke very slowly, almost mumbled.

 

“Jaejoongie likes you.” He said.

 

The teen was spaced out so he didn’t hear it well.

 

“What did you say Joongie? Do you want to go home now?”

 

“Nooo nooo…!!” He replied half screaming.

 

Yunho misunderstood his action and thought Jae was irritated again so he quickly tightened his hug and this time he also pecked the toddler’s temple while saying sweet words to soothe him.

 

“Ssshh baby, don’t worry, I’m here. You are gonna be fine cause I will protect you. Always.” His baritone voice was able to comfort Jae. He also his face and hair tenderly.

 

It seemed like the latter loved feeling Yunho’s hands in his hair as he buried his face deeper in his chest and put his little hand around the teen’s neck to hug him tighter. He loved Yunho’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter