Closer

Please Say You’ll Wait for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, no matter how long he forced to close his eyes Yunho couldn’t sleep as his mind wandered to the toddler next door. Everything about him was fascinating and special. The teen had never felt anything like this before so he started questioning his logic whether it’s normal or not to be so curious and attracted to someone. Well, a little boy, to be more exact. Actually, instead of asking his mind, Yunho should’ve just listened to his heart.

 

Another hour passed but the poor youngster was still rolling on his bed and kicking the blanket to all directions. He grabbed his scruffy hair and went down wiping his face in despair. Yunho sighed heavily then moved to the left side of his queen-sized bed to reach the night stand. He pulled the drawer and smiled slightly when looked at the stuff inside. His journal. Yunho has started writing since he was 7 and it became a habit until today. The book contained of his daily life stories and rants. It seems like Jaejoong has become a part of his life now.

 

 

Yunho fell asleep as soon as he poured out his uncertain feelings into the diary. Finally he could sleep after a long night, even too peaceful till the alarm failed him in the next morning. It was 7.45 am and he only had 15 minutes left to be at school. The schoolboy was freaking out and immediately threw his pajamas away to change it with the school uniform while thinking what happened. At the same time his sight landed on the opened journal and his mind was quickly replaying the last night’s scene. He read words by words with an anxious heart and red covered his face.

 

“I wasn’t on the right state when writing this.” He said it half jokingly to himself while putting the diary back in the drawer then rushed to go to school.

 

“Yah Jung Yunho! Where have you been, hyung?” His bestfriend who was being surrounded by girls seemed surprised and worried.

 

“Huh? The teacher hasn’t come yet?” Yunho asked back while catching a breath then took a seat next to him.

 

“Nope. What happened? You’ve never been late to school since kindergarten, our Mr Best Student.” Yoochun asked again, this time with a teasing tone.

 

“I woke up late after struggling to sleep last night. By the way, Chunnie-ah, is it possible to like someone who is much younger than us?”

 

“Of course! Why not? Who is it? Our junior here? Which one?” He was very excited because this is the first time his bestfriend ever asked him about a girl.

 

“No.. Someone from another school..” He answered hesitantly.

 

“Woah.. Is she that pretty?”

 

Yunho smiled and nodded silently. Except the fact that she is not a she.

 

During the class session, it looked like only his body was present as he couldn’t answer any question from the teacher. So here he was. Alone in the classroom, busy sweeping and mopping the floor as a punishment. He heard footsteps and a beautiful figure appeared in the doorway.

 

“Need a help?” Boa asked with a friendly smile showing her deep dimple. She was the prettiest girl in the school, also the smartest one, no wonder everyone adored her.

 

“Hey, that’s ok. I’m almost done.” Yunho declined politely, but instead she walked towards him and grabbed another mop.

 

“I have nothing to do anyway”. She smiled again.

 

They were done in the next ten minutes and leaving school together. Being a good boy, Yunho accompanied Boa to her home, but the girl misunderstood his action as something more because she came too close to him and without any warning pressed her lips against his cheek, leaving a lip stain there. His heart was beating fast as he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter