Chapter 4

She's Mine

 

Chatper 4 of She's mine : Reality hurts

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Dara was called by some staff since the director was already getting more and more impatient by the moment and is now throwing curses at each and every staff that he passes by. 

 

I frowned as she broke away from our seemingly perfect kiss and ran along with the staff that just called her. I looked at my feet and walked dejectedly towards there direction when a hand suddenly cupped my cheek and kissed me on the cheek. 

 

I looked up, suprised by the sudden kiss and was shocked to see my Dara infront of me, smiling menacingly as she giggled and ran along with the staff towards the set. 

 

I stood there immobile as my hand involuntarily held the cheek that was kissed by Dara. 

 

A knowing smile crept unto my lips as my once sullen expression brightened once more as I remembered how her soft lips felt against mine. I ran towards the set with a full and happy heart. 

 

Nothing can destroy this day. 

 

But I guess I was wrong. 

 

------ 

 

As I arrived at the set, the scene before me shocked the living daylights out of me. 

 

For the scene they are shooting is the ed up kissing scene the genius director made up. 

 

I was about to seperate them both when a hand stopped me. 

 

I looked at the owner of those hands and saw Sajangnim, his face void of any emotions. 

 

"Let's go out for a bit." he said as he dragged me with him. 

 

I knew better and just went with him, for staying here will only lead to utmost destruction to a guy named Lee Donghae. 

 

-------------------------- ------------------------------ 

 

I once again sat with Yang Hyun Suk hyung. As usual, I sat with him in his car as he again passed me a drink. 

 

"I know it hurts Ji. " he told me as he sipped his drink. 

 

"Of course it does. Seeing your girl kissing another girl is surely not okay hyung; even though it still is acting." I complained as I gulped the remains of the drink I had. I crushed the can unconsciously after drinking it. I'm just soo pissed!

 

"chill will ya.. Who are you?" he asked suddenly. I looked at him, shocked by his question. Why is he asking me who I am?? 

 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong hyung. What are you up to? I know you're old and aging but it is uniquely for you to forget me. " As soon as I finished my sentence, a hard smack on the head was given to me. Awwiiiee.. 

 

"yes you are. You are her boyfriend and the one she loves. You are also Bigbang's fierce leader so why are you weeping and grumbling like some kid? If your fans see you at this state.. Aigoo.. they would surely cry blood. " he stated as he wagged his finger at me. 

 

As he said that, my once wavering self-esteem went up the roof. 

 

"You're right hyung. I have nothing to worry about." I beamed at him as I went outside the van.  I left hyung chuckling at me, but who cares. Hahaha, not me.. I have a Ssantokki to woo for  a date. Kkkkkk.. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

 

I went back to the set to see that they were aready packing up. I searched for Dara but ound her no where. I got worried  and asked some staff on her whereabouts.

 

"Excuse me. Have you seen Dara?" I asked her as she stopped midway. 

 

"Ohh.. Dara-shii. I believe she went with Donghae-shii for dinner. " she replied as she went away, even though it was obvious she didn't want to. 

 

Why were they together?? 

 

Positive thoughts Jiyong.. 

 

Maybe it was only a sign of politeness. Yeah.. that is. 

 

It's just a sign og being modest to your co-worker. 

 

I hope. 

 

---------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------

 

Author's note: 

 

Sorry for not updating for sooo long. I hope you liked it, and I also apologize if progress ain't happening. 

Thanks for those who subscibed and commented. 

 

Bye for now,

-Majo401