Chapter 1

She's Mine

 

Dara's POV

 
 
 
Years have passed and me and Jiyong are going stronger than ever- well thanks to Top. I never knew how lucky I am, up until I met these guys. Well, for one I'm dating the most awesome guy as of the moment and two, I have these bestfriends to rely on. 
 
 
 
As for Top's love life, well.. let's just say he is happily inlove with Bom. Yep, you got that right! The main reason he helped me up with Jiyong is because he needs help in courting Bom.. Aigoo.. That sneaky guy really. 
 
 
 
"Hey hon. Whatcha doing?" I looked behind the source of that gorgeous voice, only to see my boyfriend. Yep, you got it right people! Kwon Jiyong is in the house. Well, this is his house, so.. he should be here. He came closer and sat at the chair beside mine. 
 
 
 
"Nothing." I encircled my arm to his waist as he cuddled closer to me, his head right above mine as he then enveloped me in a hug. Hmm.. his scent is truly addicting. I kept on sniffing him, endulging every odor of his. I suddenly heard a chuckle, waking me up from my trance. 
 
 
 
"You missed me that much huh?"He teased as he cupped my face and kissed my nose. He had that teasing stare he had, especially when he won about some petty game we always had. Game.. game.. Now I get it!! We had a bet! The person who misses the other more is the loser and certain punishments will below the one who lost. I widened my eyes in realization, the smirk of this guy infront of me getting wider than ever. Pfft..  
 
 
 
"Alright.. I lost.. You win. "I declared, making the idiot smile wider. What is he up to?? Basing on his stares from earlier, he sure is up to something. 
 
 
 
"What do you want?" I asked him. Why am I nervous all of the sudden?? I'm just thinking too much maybe.. Yeah.. that maybe be it.  I waited for his request but all I got is that creepy smile he has, partnered with 'that' look. He also kept on wriggling his eyebrows, as if portraying some message. He is getting weirder everyday, I tell you!
 
 
 
"What do you really want??" I asked him once again, annoyance creeping in my system. I'm not a freakin' Physhic!! I don't know what the heck he wants me to do, I don't read minds!! I looked at him one last time, studying his features and moves. Don't tell me.. Aishhsst!! 
 
 
 
"YOU ERT!! I'm outta here!" I dashed my way out of his room, only to be caught by him. He grabbed my hand and carried me to his bed, bridal style. I scrambled my way to the door, only to be caught once again by him. 
 
 
 
"Where are you going??"He asked as he s his arms unto my waist, trapping me in his embrace. 
 
 
 
"Yah!! Aissht! I should have known. "I said as I gave up. Fighting for freedom is not an option, for one, he's alot stronger and two, he'll sullk and throw tantrums like a five-year old. 
 
 
 
"Hehehe. " he laughed at my expense. This guy is truly happy, isn't he?? 
 
 
 
Suddenly my phone ringed, much to his annoyance. I just shruged and escaped from his 'Embrace', much to his annoyance. 
 
 
 
"Saved by the bell."I teased as I looked back to his now grumpy state. I picked up my phone and answered.
 
 
 
"Yoboseyeo?" I asked the caller.
 
 
 
"Dara-ah, I just received a call for a commercial and I said yes. Is that fine with you?" Sajangnim said. Well, I can no longer say no right.. He already agreed. Might as well just go with it. 
 
 
 
"It's fine with me Sajangnim. "I replied. 
 
 
 
"That's good. Well, come to my office tomorrow to discuss about that matter." he said with full authority. 
 
 
 
"Am I the only one in this project? "I asked him, gulping in fear. Why am I scared?? Jiyong's weirdness is infectious. 
 
 
 
"No, you'll be paired with... Lee Donghae. That's all I could say for now. Come to the meeting tomorrow, okay? Will be meeting the staffs and Donghae tomorrow." He ended the call, leaving me shocked with the news. 
 
 
 
"Dara, what's the matter? "Jiyong asked, shaking me from my trance.
 
 
 
"Jiyong... I'm going to be in a commercial with Lee Donghae!!!!!"I squeeled, making the latter annoyed as Hell. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I entered the set. This is nerve-wracking!! After the meeting YG, he sent me here, like sent me here as of today!! Can you effin' belive that?? I just knew about this commercial yesterday and met the staffs and directors today and I'm filming today!

 

Well, that's work. I was perky on the contrary for I am able to work with Lee Donghae, unluckily he had a schedule, so I wasn't able to meet him and well.. spazz.. LOL. I admit, I'm a big fan of him, like ever since the Sorry, Sorry days where in I first knew about him. I just got so busy in training and all that I got left behind in what's new and buzzing. 

 

A pity indeed, for I  only knew this hot stuff at such a late-ish time. 

 

Enough about me fangirling about Lee Donghae, I need to have the composure and act professional. I must, take note MUST  not disgrace the name of my band, 2ne1. How will my fans and the media react if they knew about  me acting all rowdy and attack the flower boy Lee Donghae huh?? I'm sure they all will laugh at me, and my boyfriend, with the name of Kwon Jiyong will fry me. 

 

*Sigh.. * Let's keep this insanity within ourselves okay?? I know how you fangirls feel.. This job is insanely tiring but fulfilling right?? LOL. The perks of being a fangirl really amazes me. XD

 

"Dara-shii, meet your partner, Lee Donghae." the PD said as he introduced both of us to each other. 

 

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lee Donghae is infront of me, extending his hand for a handshake!! I swear my mouth is hurting from too much gaping due to the godly creature infront of me by the name of LEE DONGHAE. 

 

That's it.. I'm done for. Can you please give me another set of underwear?? For I'm sure the garter of my undie just exploded and vanished into thin air. 

 

"Hi, I'm Lee Donghae, nice working with you Dara-shii. I hope we'll get along real good. " he said as I shook his hand in return. Wow. I applaud myself. I never, EVER become so proud of myself.. acting all chill and whatnot infront of him but on the contrary my mind is about to explode just by meeting him and also shaking his hand!

 

Thank you God for my excellent acting skills that you've dawned upon me. 

 

"Likewise. "I greeted back, closing my mouth and biting my lip afterwards to prevent unecessary sounds that may come-out without further notice, like squeeling and endless chants of how much I adore and love Lee Donghae. 

 

* Breathe in, Breathe out * I did continious breathing exercises to even out my anxiety and calm my nerves. He's just another human being Dara, no need to worship his godliness.. Who am I kidding?????? 

 

Have you seen  him up-close?? His eyes, brown and somewhat hazel in color can draw in and hypnotize the one who sets there eyes on him and gosh, those eyes don't lie. His straight and pointed nose exudes power and highness if I may say and please don't get me started with his lips.. *gulp* His lips plump and pink, really appetizing and kissable..

 

I wonder how those lips taste like??

 

Hehehehhehe... XD

 

Good thing Jiyong ain't here or else I'd get a ton of sermons and rants from that bratty and bossy boyfriend of mine.

 

Hehehehehehe..

 

*cough* *cough*

 

Both of us looked back at the bearer of the loud coughs and disturbing sounds only to see and have a shock of my life!

 

Standing before us is Kwon Jiyong, aka G-Dragon the fierce leader of the highly proclaimed group, BIGBANG. That is  also my not-so  clingy and jealous type of a boyfriend because he sure get Jealous ALOT!! 

 

"Dara noona, stop staring at Donghae sunbae or else he might MELT." he ended, higlighting the last word with pure sarcasm and jealousy written all over his face. 

 

Donghae seems unnaffected by the aura the dragon is emmitting but if looks could really kill, he'd be dead right now. 

 

No kidding about that. 

 

Will the shooting of this commercial be done at peace or will it ever happen?? 

 

Aigooo... What a headache... 

 

First my partner is the dashing idol, Lee Donghae. Now, my boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong is now here in the set with us! 

 

What more have you instore for me??