Chapter 2

She's Mine

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I cringed at the sight of my girlfriend and Donghae together. Why of all the artists in this industry does it have to be him?? Why not me?? 

 

I respect the fellow but did you just notice how eestatic my Girlfriend was when she knew about the news?? She was like jumping in joy at the mention of his name!! That's unfair!! For Pete's sake, I'm her Boyfriend for crying out loiud and she'll show me how happy she is to be with another guy?

 

Unbelievable!! 

 

I watched them from afar, criticizing his every moves around my girl and any other suspicious moves.

 

Well.. they seemed pretty okay, nothing above the border going on. Just plainly chatting and discussing about the shoot. 

 

Mind you, I'm not a type to get Jealous easily but, I admit I'm rather possesive. 

 

Could you blame me??

 

Have you seen my Girlfriend? She has tons of fanboys lurking aroun, showing their affection to her every time. It urks the living hell out of me and I just want smash their pretty little faces into crumbles of dust if I could. 

 

But if I do that.. Sajangnim will kill me, might as well as their fans. *gulp* 

 

So, I must remain calm and composed but these guys just don't know how to back off!! 

 

I oath that when the day comes that the dating ban is over, I'll surely shout to the whole wide world that Sandara Park is mine! 

 

Hehehe.. I know it's cheesy but who cares... 

 

Love makes you do impossible things and ... well.. crazy stuffs right?? 

 

So, please.. just leave me be * pouts and shows puppy dog eyes*  Pleeeassee??? With a cherry on top? 

 

I'd love to see the day that her fanboys will crumble down in despair. *Evil laugh* 

 

Well.. before I go insane and need to be rushed to the mental ward, my phone suddenly rang. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered as I picked up the phone the moment it rang, I had no idea who's on the other line, but who cares?? It must be Seungri or somethin'. 

 

"YAH!! KWON JIYONG, WHERE THE ARE YOU??" Sajangnim roared by the other line. *gulp* I'm done for... 

 

Must think of an alibi.. hink.. think.. think.. 

 

"I'm at the hospital hyung, I felt dizzy all of a sudden." I weakly said, as I touched my forehead for added effect. Hehehe.. He'll fall for this for sure.. Kekekeke. 

 

"Oh really?? What hospital are you in?"  He asked questionably. Uh-oh.. I can't be busted!! 

 

Think Jiyong, think!!

 

" I'm at Chong Hua hospital. I'm feeling a bit better but I don't think I can work on the schedule at hand. Sorry hyung." I added with a sorry effect. Kekke. I hope he believes it. LOL, he's pretty gullible at times.. I'm pretty lucky today!

 

"Oh, is that so? How pitiful really.. I'll just say your regards to Dara then." he said with care and tenderness. I pumped my arm in success and stiffled my laughter. He's totally under my spell! Hahaha!! 

 

"Oh, thanks hyung. Where are you anyways?" I asked, diverting the conversation as I glanced around at the now eerie atmosphere inside the once rowdy set. 

 

"I'm currently at Dara's shoot, behind a guy talking to his phone seemingly amused in his own little world. Little did he know that he's been busted even before he opened his mouth, getting himself more in trouble for Lying about being sick." He said with gritted teeth. I slowly looked back. ONly to see the blazing eyes of Yang Hyun Seok, aka, YG. I gulped in fear, as I feared for my upcoming future. 

 

"Kwon. Jiyong." he stated with pure venom in each and every word he uttered. 

 

That's it, I'm done for. 

 

I won't narrate the rest of what happened to the poor old me, for I.. I don't want to humiliate my already hurt ego and . 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I pity Jiyong but could you blame Sajangnim for punishing him? 

 

He sneaked out from his schedule and even lied to him about his whereabouts! Saying that he's in the hospital and all, making the latter more angry at him. 

 

" Is he gonna be okay?" Donghae asked as he witnessed the humiliating event that transpired awhile ago. 

 

"I'll check on him first." I excused myself and went near the sulking dragon. 

 

"hey Ji." I greeted as I squatted beside him. He looked up at me, his eyes bore fear and shame. Even though he looked a tad pitiful, there's no denying he looked extremely cute! Especially because of the forming pout on his beautiful face. 

 

"I know you want to laugh.. Just laugh.. " he uttered as he diverted his gaze away from me. I caressed his face and forced him to look back at me. 

 

"I'm not laughing, you just extremely look too cute for your own good!" I squeeled as I pinched his adorable and chubby cheeks. He winced in pain as he hastingly removed my hands from his cheeks. 

 

"I know you're laughing deep inside." He grumbled as he crossed his arms infront of his chest. I giggled at the sight of him acting like some kid who got scolded and now is throwing tantrums. *Kyeoptta!!* 

 

I touched his hair and glided it as I felt the smoothness and fineness of his hair. 

 

He has better hair than me!! I'll ask him which shampoo he uses and brag about it.  He even beats those girls who are in shampoo commercials with the texture of his hair. Gosh, the downfall of having a fashionista for a boyfriend.. You'll think twce who among us is the girl. 

 

Enough about his hair, I rested my head against his shoulder as I intertwined my hand against his. He looked at me questioningly as I just shrugged nonchlantly and rested back again. 

 

"You shouldn't have done that, lying and skipping work.. You still have your duties. " I reminded him as I looked up and stared right at him. 

 

"I just missed you and I want to be here by your side when you perform for this commercial." he confessed as his grip on my hand tightened as he brought it near to his chest.  I was shocked by how sweet he told me about how he cares for me. 

 

"Aww.. " I squeeled once more as I pecked his cheeks, much to his delight. 

 

"Also, I hated how you sounded when you knew that Donghae is your partner, " Jiyong, I'm going to be in a commercial with Lee Donghae!!" He said in a high-pitched tone as he mimicked me as I said those words yesterday. 

 

"Are you telling that the Great Kwon Jiyong is jealous??" I teased as I wriggled my eyebrows to a bit more.

 

"Pfft.. What if I'm jealous?? I'm your boyfriend for Pete's sake and you go fanboying about another guy infront of me??" He blurted out with fury as he waved his hands in every word to signify his part. I was taken aback by his sudden outburst but a genuine smile helped it's way through my face upon hearing his rant. I hugged him as tight as I could and uttered the words that can always pacify the raging dragon.

 

"I love you too." 

 

--------

 

Jiyong's POV

 

After hearing those four simple words made my worries vanish in an instant, a foolish grin came up to  my face automatically just by hearing that simple phrase. 

 

I truly wonder how a simple, ' I love you' can make people melt and feel giddy all of a sudden. Butterflies would start roaming around the pit of your stomach just by hearing those words, your face flushed and can make you tight-lipped and tongue-tied. I loe you is truly magical. It can make the strongest of men weak unto their knees and I myself admit that, 

 

I, Kwon Jiyong, had fallen in the trance of Love.

 

Cheesy, I know but when it comes to you, I know you'll feel the same way. 

 

I bet you would and to those who know what I'm talking about.. PUT YOUR HANDS UP!! 

 

Hahaha, before we start dancing through 2pm, let's go on with our mushy-gushy okay? 

 

"Dara.." I cooed as I looked at her expectantly. She looked back and gave the same look I gave. I wonder how can a Noona her age be this cute?? Hahaha, I'm not sayng she's old but, I'm just wondering.. Kkkkkk.. 

 

"Dara-shii, the shoot is about to start."  the PD interupted our ongoing moment as he then went back his way.

 

"I'll be back hmm.." she assured as I stood up along with her and dragged my feet towards the set. she looked back and was suprised to see me traling behind her. 

 

"Where are you going?" she asked as she looked at me questionably.

 

"I wanna watch." I said nochalantly with a smug smile printed on my face. 

 

"Arasso, arasso. Promise you'll behave okay?" she oredered as I just nodded in reply as I stoo by a corner and watch her from afar as she politely greeted the staff and her co-star, Donghae. I gritted my teeth as I saw how he looked back at her. 

 

Something doesn't look alright and I must keep myself alert at everything that is bound to happen. 

 

She's mine and as possesive as I sound, I won't allow anything to happen and cause us to seperate.

 

She's my life, and I don't know how I'll live witthout her by my side. 

 

"Okay, Donghae-shii and Dara-shii, please come here for a moment." The director called their attention as both of them went to his direction. 

 

I perked up my ears and listened to their ongoing conversation.

 

"I thought of adding a particular scene which I'm sure will stir up the media." he said as he looked at both of them dreamily.I scrutinized my vision towards the director for I fear about the upcoming words he might utter.

 

Please, It isn't what I think it will be right? 

 

 

 

" A KISSING SCENE." 

 

------