Chapter 3

She's Mine

Jiyong's POV

 

Did that effin' Director just mentioned the K' word?? 

 

He didn't right? 

 

I'm just imagining things.. Maybe, I need some sleep for now I'm starting to hear uncoherent things that are way beyond the line. 

 

I'm starting to lose my mind, I guess. 

 

I glanced back at the two figures before me as I decided that I just misheard the director. 

 

I saw Dara flustered, she was as red as a tomato while Donghae kept rubbing his nape. 

 

What's happening here?? Am I missing something that is a bit of importance?

 

"Well.. I guess it's okay with you guys. Don't worry it's all for the show. " the director patted both their backs as he resumed with what he was doing. 

 

I looked quizickly at Dara as she hesitantly looked at Donghae, her face crimson red. 

 

I approached the latter and held her by her shoulders. 

 

"What's wrong?" I asked her, worry definite in my eyes. 

 

"It's nothing. " she answered as she avoided by my gaze.

 

Something is terribly wrong. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong-shii, we are about to start the shoot. Would you kindly please excuse the area." a staff approached me and directed me the way back. I stood behind the monitor to see the scene clearly and to not miss out any scene. 

 

"Okay. Three, two one. Action!" the director shouted. 

 

Donghae held Dara's hand as they walked by the beach in some unknown place in Busan. ( AN: I don't know if there are any beaches or whatever in Busan. (; . If there is none, just pretend that it has. Moving on.. ) 

 

I felt like my heart is squished and stepped on as I witness the scene before me. They both looked happy and merry, it seems that they are inlove. The looks in their eyes have that kind of look wherein they are the only ones who exist in this world. 

 

You know the feeling right? 

 

I feel cheated. I feel betrayed and most of all.. I feel pain. 

 

Pain to lose the one I truly love. 

 

They are just acting. Acting that is. 

 

I should just brush these thoughts away for I know Dara and she only loves me and no one else. 

 

She'll never hurt me in anyway. 

 

"Jiyong, can we talk for a bit." Sajangnim tapped my shoulder and led me away from the beach. I just followed him and sat beside him. 

 

"What are you thinking about? You seemed to be in deep thought earlier." he said as he broke the silence between us. 

 

"Nothing important." I answered. I looked at the beautiful scenery before us. It reminds me of Dara for some reason. 

 

The clear blue sky reminds me of her innocence and cuteness. The flowers around remind me of her beauty and charm. 

 

I smiled at this which caught the eyes of the old man. 

 

"You're thinking about Dara, eh?" he asked, more liked teased. 

 

I blushed in embarrasment, more to his delight. 

 

"You love her too much. Am I right?" he inquired. 

 

"Yes. I love her too much that seeing her with another guy pains me. Thoughts of her leaving me flashes through my mind hyung. If that happens, I don't know what I'll do." I confessed to him, my voice full of sadness and desperation. 

 

Hyung patted my back and said," If you really love her, you must trust her. Things like that always happen to couples. What about you? Don't you know that Dara feels the same way? Especially when you're linked to other girls, but she.. she trusts you, so  in return you must also do." 

 

"I trust her hyung, but I don't trust that guy. The way he looks at Dara makes my blood boil. " I reasoned out as I pouynded my fist and gritted my teeth in annoyance. 

 

I heard Hyung chuckle. "I never imagined to see you this jealous. What have I done to see this event?" Sajangnim said in astonishment. 

 

"Real funny hyung." I joked. 

 

I looked at hyung as he cotinued gazing at the scene. 

 

I'm pretty much thankful to have him. 

 

I trust Dara, and I will continue to do so. 

 

 

Dara's POV  

 

I looked back at Jiyong. He seemed relieved and at peace, different from the Jiyong before. 

 

Maybe the talk with Sajangnim helped. 

 

"Hey babe. Why are you looking at me like that? Did you miss me that much??" he teased as I slapped his arm playfully earning a roar of laughter from him. I bowed in apology due to his loudness. 

 

"Yah.. quiet down will you. You're disturbing other people with your loud girly voice." I scolded him, making him laugh more but his laughter soon died down when he realized what I said. 

 

"what?? I have a girly voice?" He asked, his eyes emitting a certain mysterious aura. 

 

"Should I start to run?" I asked hesitantly. 

 

"You sure should!" he answered as I ran away from him, giggling at how stupid we looked like. 

 

We ran along the shore and I fastened my phase when I noticed how near he is to me. 

 

"Gotcha." he declared as he held me tightly by my waist. I giggled in response on how cheesy his acting. 

 

"Yah.. stop being cheesy you player." I teased as I playfully pinched his nose. He caught my hand and playfully bit it. 

 

"Me, a player?? The sweet ol' innocent me??" he defensively said, feiging a hurt expression. I once again giggled on how cute he's acting. 

 

I stole a kiss on his cheek, causing him to look at me, obviously caught off guard with what I did. 

 

He pointed and accusing finger at me and touched his cheek that I just kissed. 

 

I laughed in victory and ran away once again. 

 

He then ran for me and once again caught me. 

 

"You sly noona.. Stealing kisses from her dongsaeng. " he said in a disapproving manner. 

 

"Really.. but that dongsaeng whom I just kissed seemed to like it." I , making the latter blush bright red. 

 

"Kyeoppta!!" I squeeled as I pinched his cheeks harder, making his cheeks more redder. 

 

He held both my hands and rested it on his shoulders. The once playful expression on his face became sincere and serious. He cupped my cheeks with both of his hands and inched closer to me, his lips drawing near. I pulled him closer to me and we shared a passionate kiss by the seaside, with the sunset as our backdrop. 

 

Cheesy right? But I admit, that time was one of the most valuable event in our relationship. 

 

I don't know how such a beautiful relationship ended. 

 

Maybe, because of my rash actions and  foolish heart. 

 

I broke up and cheated on Jiyong, the guy that loved me all these years and was there for me. 

 

I didn't intend to do those things but, I just did. 

 

I hurted one of the most precious persons in my heart. 

 

-------------------------------

 

Author's note: 

 

Sorry if I haven't updated for so long. I got grounded and means no internet for a week. ): 

But I'm back and the continuation is up next. (: It's not yet done.  

 

So sorry if I confused you. 

 

thanks for those who commented!! 

@ iska_aphrodite : You're for Donghae?? LOL.. Gooo DARAHAE!! It's totally fine to spazz (;

@cupidzangel : glad you liked that part!! Hehehe, I had fun writing that part and I'm glad you liked it also. (; Sorry if I just updated now. 

@alexSaclao : Hahahaha, gald you did. (; 

@queenofthebangs : really?? LOL, if that really happens.. Aigoo.. LOL. It just means that he truly loves the Girl. Kekeke.. I'm spouting nonsense. Hahaha. 

 

ONCE AGAIN!! THANKS FOR READING!! 

 

[ sorry if the chapter is somewhat short. I wrote the chapter in my notebook but left it in my locker.. ): ]