Chapter 5

She's Mine

 

Jiyong's POV 

 

Days have passed after that commercial. Projects bombarded them both. They've been paired more than usual; saying that they have chemistry. I just shrugged of the feeling and continued with my own schedules. I tend to call her at times but she never picks up. 

 

 

Maybe she's just that busy.. 

 

 

I was walking down the hallway of YG Building. I checked my phone to see a text coming from Dara. I excitedly opened the message and read it in a rush. 

 

 

From: Dara <3

To: Jiyong

 

Let's meet. See you at the rooftop. 

 

I scampered towards the stairs and ran towards the rooftop. I saw her looking over the view; her back against me. I smiled in delight to myself. How I missed to see her once again. After those days of her being busy, we never really had time for one another. 

 

 

I crept behind her back and hugged her. I smelled her stawberry scented hair. God how I missed her scent. The feel of her skin beneath mine. Her soft and smooth skin. I turned her to face me and hugged her once more, tighter than ever. 

 

 

"How have you been?" I asked sweetly. I longed for her. Everything about her. 

 

 

"I'm doing fine Ji." she replied back, her voice as sweet as ever. I caressed her face and smiled at her. 

 

 

"Ji... I have to tell you something." she uttered, her voice laced with seriousness. My grip on her faltered as I gazed at her. She seems truly serious. 

 

 

"Ji.. let's break-up."  she then withdrew from my hold and stepped back. I just looked at her. My mind registering what she just said. 

 

"You're kidding right?" I asked, hoped for. I chuckled dryly. "You almost got me there." 

 

"I'm not joking Jiyong." she said with the same tone. Her eyes seem cold and sorry. I gulped deeply as I averted my gaze away from her. 

 

"Why Dara?" I asked as I kept my emotions in tacked. 

 

"I'm sorry Jiyong." she apologized once again as she looked towards her feet. I looked back at her and held her by her shoulders. 

 

"Is it because of Donghae?" I asked venomly. She gulped and looked at me. Tears started pouring down unto her face. 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she repeatedly said. I looked up to sky to prevent myself from crying my heart out. 

 

It hurts... it hurts.. 

 

"I don't want your sorry Dara. I'll forget about everything. Just take back what you said." I begged shamelessly as I knelt down infront of her. Tears now started pouring down my face. I can't take to lose her in my life. 

 

She's my life. 

 

"I'm sorry." she uttered as she wiggled free and ran; leaving me knelt as I continued to sob. 

 

I punched the concrete floor as I tears continuesly flowed. 

 

"WHY??? WHYY??" I shouted towards the sky as I looked up. 

 

I just stayed there. Hurt and betrayal in me. 

 

So is this really what love is??

 

Getting hurt and betrayed??

 

I gave her everything.

 

Loved her endlessly.

 

But why?? WHY??

 

 

---------------------- 

 

 

" Love will only bring you no good but pain and despair.  " I repeated as I remembered how she hurted me. 

 

"Hyung. Stop drinking." Seungri said as he grabbed the bottle in my hand. 

 

"Please. Leave me alone." I begged. He looked at me, pity in his eyes. I gulped the drink once again as I glanced at the opened television in the place. 

 

It was the commercial where they shooted by the beach. 

 

Memories fled my mind. The sweet memories of us.  I smiled bitterly to myself. 

 

My bliss was cut-short when the kissing scene aired. 

 

Lee Donghae. 

 

The root of my misery. 

 

"You're gonna pay." I said bitterly as I threw the can towards the television.

 

I watched how the television broke.

 

Breaking into a million pieces, just like how my heart broke.

 

 

------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------- 

 

Author's note: 

 

That's the end pips. (; Adios! thanks for those who subscribed and commented along the way. 

 

-Majo401