Meeting the members

My Celebrity Crush

 

You packed your stuff and ready to head home when suddenly your phone rang. You immediately picked the phone up when you saw the screen monitor. “Unnie…” You exclaimed.

“Yeon Jung ah, mianhae I didn’t even called you last night to say I wasn’t going home.” Your sister apologized by the end of the phone. “You know you should be sorry. There’s no one to wake me up this morning. i was almost late to school” You tried to make her felt even guiltier.

“Sorry… To make things up with you, I’ll cook your favourite bean paste stew tonight. How is it sound?”

“I was just joking. Wow, sounds nice. I must head home early today.” You told her cheerfully.”Arasso. Meet you at home okay.”

Then both of you hung up. Before heading home, there’s a place you need to drop by. Myungsoo’s place. It was supposed to be your tutoring hour with him. On your way towards the main entrance gate, you saw Myungsoo leaning by the pillar next to the main gate. You slowly dragged your feets towards him.”Myungsoo, who are you waiting for?” You asked. Upon seeing you, he looked up.”You!”

“Me?” you pointed towards yourself.”Aren’t you supposed to wait me at your house?”

“Not today.” He answered brief. He then grabbed your arm and dragged you away from there.”Yah! I have to tutor you today. Where are we going?” You said. “I told omma you are going to tutor me at the library.” He explained to you. His hand was still gripping to your arm.”Ohh..Library seems like a nice place to study…Oh well.”

***

“Myungsoo, this is not the library.” You said as soon as you guys arrived at some unknown building. You eyes lingered around trying to figure out the tall unknown building. “Woolim entertainment?”

He ignored you and grabbed your arm.”Yah, yah… I thought we are going to the library.” You pulled your hand away from his grasp.”Not today. We are skipping tutor today.” He answered with a slight grin on his face.

“What? Are you insane? Your mom will kill me if she found out.” You told him anxiously. He leaned down facing you. His face was just a few inch from yours. ”Then, don’t tell. She wouldn’t know, unless somebody tells her.” He smirked. You avoided his gaze.*wow, he can be really scary sometimes* you thought.

He then walked towards the entrance.”Besides, we just skip one time. And don’t you want me to introduce you to the other members?” He told you.“Ohh right! The others. Alright then, we are skipping the tutor, but only for today okay?” you told him. He just continued walking without even glancing at you.

As soon you guys arrived at his practices room, he grabbed the handle and burst into the room while you followed him from behind. In the room, there were 5 other younger guys, and one middle aged man. *That younger one must be the members, that middle aged man, probably their manager or choreographer* you thought. Your eyes lingered around the room.

”Hyung, is it okay if she stays here for a moment?” He asked the middle aged man while pointing at you.*He must be the manager.* the middle aged man turned to look at you. The entire member’s attentions suddenly turned to you. You slightly bowed.”I’m fine with it. But don’t let your concentration down.” He told Myungsoo.”Okay, have fun practice. I’m leaving. And please tell woohyun to come earlier next time.” He then left the room.

“L goon. Don’t you want to introduce her to us?” One of the members asked. You turned to look at that guy. He was tall, probably the tallest. Before Myungsoo could answer, he walked straight towards you.”Hye, I’m sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol” He introduced. You smiled at him.”Yeon Jung. Shin Yeon Jung.” You bowed. “I’m Howon, but called me Hoya.” Another guy wearing a tank top introduced himself.”I’m Dongwoo..” A guy with brunette hair coloured introduced himself. A moment later, a guy with spiky hair headed towards you.”I’m Sunggyu.”He said while grinning.

“Hye. Since you are L hyung’s friend, you must be the same age as him. I’m Sungjong. Nice to meet you Noona.” He said.*He must be the youngest.” You thought.

“Woohyun hyung haven’t arrived yet?” Myungsoo asked. Sunggyu shook his head. Myungsoo then turn to face you. “You can sit right there. I hope it won’t bore you.” He told you while smiling. He then placed his bag next to where you sat. He then got rid of his glasses.”Why are you taking off your specs?” you asked him. “I don’t really need one.” He told you and left.

You were confused for a moment.

“Alright, let’s get started without woohyun.” Hoya told the others. But before they could start, a guy entered the room.”Guys..Guys..Sorry I am late.” He apologized. He stopped as soon as he saw you.”Who is this?” he asked.

“That’s L’s hyung friend. Yeon Jung noona.” Sungjong answered. You stood up and introduced yourself.” I’m Yeon Jung.” You told him. He smiled at you.”Woohyun.” he told you brief.

He then placed his bag and took one last glance at you.  And then they started to practice. As soon as you saw Myungsoo dance, you felt as if your jaw were lowered a bit.”Wow, I didn’t know he could dance. In fact the whole group were amazing.” You mumbled to yourself.

Honestly, you have never seen any group that could dance as good as these guys. They were so in synchronized. Every movement were so sharp it took you by surprised.

But as time went by, you started to feel sleepy. Not because they bored you, but because you were so tired. You yawned a few times and after that without realizing you started to drift away into the wonderland.

***

“Jung ah…wakes up.” You felt as if someone were trying to wake you up. You slowly opened your eyes.”Sorry if our practices bored you till you fell a sleep.” He apologized.

You lightly shook your head.”No. You guys were amazing; I didn’t even realize I was sleeping. What time is it?”You asked and rubbed your eyes a few times.”It’s almost 8pm.” He answered you. You looked around the room but all the members were not there.”Where are the others?” You asked him.“They went for a rest. We will continue practicing after this. Come, I walk you home and come back later.” He offered.

“I’m okay Myungsoo. Just go and hang out with the rest. I’ll be fine.” You assured him. “Do you know how dangerous this world is these days? Let me walk you.” He insisted.

“Alright Myung Myung. If you insisted.” You told him and grabbed your bag. “Stop calling me that. It sounds so cheesy.” He told you. “No. It sounds really cute.” You said to him. “Cute? You must be kidding me right?” he stared at you. You just ignored him and continued walking.

“We will be debuting in two weeks time.” He suddenly changed the topic. You turned to face him.”Wow, really? I’m happy for you. After 2 years, you guys will finally debut.” You said to him blissfully.

“By the way, would you mind explaining to me why they were calling you L?” you asked. He chuckled. “They said my personality is the same with the character L from death note.” He explained. You nodded.”Ohh..And your glasses? Why did you take it off?” you asked him. He stopped pacing and turned to face you. “Are you really awake? Or are you still asleep? Why are you asking too many questions?” he asked. ” I am just curious, you changed too drastically.” You sulked.

“I don’t have any problems with my eyes actually. I just wear the specs because I didn’t want to grab any attention.” He explained. “tsk, not grabbing any attention? Do you really think you are actually good looking?” you asked him bluntly.

He smiled and lightly nodded. “You are so full of yourself.” You told him. “If I’m not good looking, you wouldn’t be staring at my face.” He told you.

“What? You mean, you were awake the whole time?” You asked him, while blushing. “Don’t need to feel embarrassed.”He told you and walked ahead of you leaving you in embarrassment. “Ommo, that was humiliating.” You mumbled to yourself.

“Yah! Myungsoo, wait up!” You yelled loud enough for him to hear you.

 *************************************

thanks for subscribing and please comment :)